GOBI JL Wrangler Club

CjMiller7

First Name
Collin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR Gobi XR
Mine hit the “scheduled” step today! Not really progress, but I’ll take it.

While waiting, I’ve been shopping wheels… What is everyone doing for wheel color? I drive a sting grey Gladiator right now with red wheels, and love how it stands out but still plays off the rubicon red.

The problem is, Gobi is begging for black wheels, but those are all kinda meh. Everybody has black wheels.

Ideas?
Personally I love the look and style of the XR wheels that will come with mine so I’ll keep those. For non-XR packages, I still likely would have gone black as it makes it look rugged and militaristic. However another alternative would be tan/gobi steelies to mimic the look of some humvees. Bronze could be another alternative but I think it would be more of a complimentary piece and not a stand out color.

Like you said it’s hard with this color to go anything other than black/gunmetal, so those would be my options.
Sponsored

Andy@AAV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi 4XE, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Occupation
UxS Engineer

While waiting, I’ve been shopping wheels… What is everyone doing for wheel color? I drive a sting grey Gladiator right now with red wheels, and love how it stands out but still plays off the rubicon red.

The problem is, Gobi is begging for black wheels, but those are all kinda meh. Everybody has black wheels.

Ideas?
OD green, keep the desert theme alive!

wn0x

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 2.0L

Ideas?
I think these Fifteen52's would look fantastic:
Jeep Wrangler JL GOBI JL Wrangler Club 1655858115784

Sponsored

thedonkeyslayer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 4xe; 2020 Traverse RS

Ideas?
Might as well go full Gobi 😂

Jeep Wrangler JL GOBI JL Wrangler Club Screenshot_20220621-225702_Chrome

I do like these though.

droosifer

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
I should have never checked before bed, now I’ll be too excited to fall asleep!!
Jeep Wrangler JL GOBI JL Wrangler Club 7E3DC75F-A08A-463B-B56C-DAEA107C80C4

By the way I checked this morning and it said I was still only scheduled. I also checked with Jeep chat yesterday and they said no further info except that it was scheduled. So the tracker and Jeep chat were behind until just about now when I checked. Now it’s in production!

so refreshing after waiting 11 months for a bronco.

echelon37

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Rubicon, 2022 Gobi on order!
Might as well go full Gobi 😂

Jeep Wrangler JL GOBI JL Wrangler Club 7E3DC75F-A08A-463B-B56C-DAEA107C80C4

I do like these though.
I got the Sky 1-Touch roof, so I'm already going to be full on Gobi up top, that's one of the reasons I'm looking for some cool contrasting wheels. I'll probably just end up with black though.

Sponsored

JLRubiKyle

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 (Gobi) JLU Rubicon EcoDiesel
Occupation
Broke Boi
I got the Sky 1-Touch roof, so I'm already going to be full on Gobi up top, that's one of the reasons I'm looking for some cool contrasting wheels. I'll probably just end up with black though.
Have you looked at Bronze or a gun metal/ gray. Im thinking about going with the Icon Compressions in either the bronze or Titanium. I think either will look good but leaning towards the Titanium.
Jeep Wrangler JL GOBI JL Wrangler Club 1655921295027

Apexcars

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 RAM 1500
if it was up to my wife and daughter I would have the color matched top, fenders and tan interior. Then just add the Oak SOT HotHead and those tan wheels and they would be in heaven.

Apexcars

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 RAM 1500
My delivery ETA just changed from June 30 to June 24. Shouldn’t be long now!! Don’t know if my dealer can get it ready in time for me to get it before I leave the country for 2 weeks on the 3rd though

Sazabi19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gator Gladiator Sport S, '22 Gobi JLR
My delivery ETA just changed from June 30 to June 24. Shouldn’t be long now!! Don’t know if my dealer can get it ready in time for me to get it before I leave the country for 2 weeks on the 3rd though
Have you communicated that to them?
Sponsored