GOBI JL Wrangler Club

TriumphJeepster

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Hopefully
That sucks! I don't have any new pictures but do have a question! Is anyone good with design? I'm on pixeldecal and there's the mojito and ocean blue edition decals and I want a gobi edition one with like a cute lil jerboa outline on one end and a horse, wolf, bear or eagle or something fun on the other....
I had to google what that is, really cool!

@pixeldecals can you swap the camel for a jerboa?

SkulmunkiesGobiGal

First Name
Natasha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator, 22 Wrangler Unlimited, 1990 Comanche
I do have a Gobi version on the website as well and can further customize it if you want:
I actually saw that one after I posted, the camel just doesn't do it for me.. There's so many awesome animals that make me think of the gobi...the spotted pole cat! Snow (the floofiest of) leopards, the mongolian wild ass and the Przewalski's wild horse are even kind of jeep shaped (brick) and gobi colored 😂

After I thought about it some more, I want to do a Jerboa as the Easter egg chaser and I'm going to try draw up a concept with a mongolian horse looking over its shoulder at an eagle flying over on the other side. Husband is still angling for a golden eagle throwback on the hood blackout.

Will report back with whatever doodles occur, however laughable they may be. We'll be mounting and connecting my pod lights today so could be a while.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Sponsored

Scarif Patrol

First Name
MK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLU Sahara 4Xe
Did your tracker update throughout the process? I was scheduled the same day but have not moved from that stage.
Yes, my tracker updated throughout. Usually it would update a few days after the actual event. For example the shipped of 7/1 was updated on the tracker on 7/4

Dscott326

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Willy’s
Wondering who has been waiting the longest. My order was confirmed March 19th and still not in production yet. I‘m hoping mine is not the last one delivered.

Andy@AAV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi 4XE, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Occupation
UxS Engineer
April 4th confirmed and still “scheduled”. Daniel from Gupton said it was D1 and scheduled for build July 15
Sponsored