First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F-350
Occupation
Retired Marine, DoD Civilian
Every possible 2022 Wrangler sequence number is already being extracted. If you've ordered one then my program is either trying to figure out the VIN or already has it via its build sheet.
Mine just happens to be a Gobi Mojave Gladiator is why I asked if you wanted to do one extra.
I’ve had shit luck with Cryptostickers and Jeep Chat.
Received my VON the day I ordered, March 5th, received my VIN March 7th. Diddly squat since then.
👍
Sponsored

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Mine just happens to be a Gobi Mojave Gladiator is why I asked if you wanted to do one extra.
I’ve had shit luck with Cryptostickers and Jeep Chat.
Received my VON the day I ordered, March 5th, received my VIN March 7th. Diddly squat since then.
👍
That wouldn't be one more. That'd be all Gladiators. It's a completely different metaphor than something like Crypto that is only looking at specific VINs.

Since you know your VIN you can simply query your build sheet yourself. My system wouldn't be adding any value.

CjMiller7

First Name
Collin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR Gobi XR
I just placed an order for Gobi Last week. I was told to expect a 12-15 week estimate but I’m curious if selecting the Gobi could speed things up if there was not a ton of orders placed for them? Does anyone know what they main hold up is on orders?
Variety of things to my understanding. Depending on your spec/options, it could be a parts issue. Largely for us the delay has been Gobi itself. Many of us ordered in March and they didn’t even start production (on a large scale) on the color until this last Monday (5/10). So many of us are already 6-8 weeks in (personally 7 weeks). Then shipping can be thrown in as an issue. Depending on where you dealer is in relation to Toledo (factory), I’ve heard upwards of 2-4weeks on delivery from factory to your dealer.

RemisPaPa

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F-350
Occupation
Retired Marine, DoD Civilian
That wouldn't be one more. That'd be all Gladiators. It's a completely different metaphor than something like Crypto that is only looking at specific VINs.

Since you know your VIN you can simply query your build sheet yourself. My system wouldn't be adding any value.
Sorry, guess I misunderstood what you were doing.

Sponsored

tykurez

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 4xe, 2021 JT Willys
Ordered a JLUR 4xe on 3/25, received my VIN from Jeep Chat on 3/28. I opted for the color match hard top and fenders. Can't wait to see some movement on my build as we clearly made the right decision on color!
You and I got the same thing, I opted for the SOT though. Was worried it would be too much beige but I think it’s going to be really nice.

RockHouse

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sarge Green 392
Update Still in D Status no schedule . ordered 3/19 1C4JJXSJ0NW222770

OP
OP
angrynewyorker

angrynewyorker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi 22 JLUR XR
Sitting in a lot on Stickney Ave in Toledo waiting on transport.

Sponsored

OP
OP
angrynewyorker

angrynewyorker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi 22 JLUR XR
Have you heard any more on your yet?
I don’t expect quick movement on it as I work for the railroad and I know what I’m up against right now. Hoping they decide to truck it instead as the dealer I bought it from is under 7 hours from the plant (my normal dealer is only an hour from the plant, but they couldn’t match this deal so I went out of state). They normally ship by rail to Baltimore and then unload and take to PA, but the railroads are struggling so this dealer has said they have been getting quite a few orders delivered direct by truck. Time will tell.

OP
OP
angrynewyorker

angrynewyorker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi 22 JLUR XR
It gives me just a glimmer of hope I may have it by July 4th.

We shall see!

Anyone else get build status updates this week?
[/QUOTE

Yes, my update is it’s still sitting in a lot waiting to be shipped. I have a feeling it may be a little while yet.
Sponsored