GOBI JL Wrangler Club

Abramovich

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S (Chief) and 2022 Willys XR (Gobi) ord
Occupation
Retired
I ordered a 2022 Willys XR in Gobi on Friday. When it arrives, it shall be called Gobi-Wan Kenobi.

Sponsored

OP
OP
angrynewyorker

angrynewyorker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi 22 JLUR XR
Went D status and got a VIN, FYI the order system wont let you order a my-sky in Gobi as of 2 days ago. Glad I placed mine on Saturday!
Is the my sky the best top soft top for hard tops? Or are you referring to the sky one touch?

JeepViking13

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willys Xtreme Recon 2022 Ford Bronco
Got my VIN yesterday, so now the real wait begins. I’m hoping to see it before July.
What day did you order? Trying to figure out how long it takes to get a VIN?

OP
OP
angrynewyorker

angrynewyorker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi 22 JLUR XR
Ordered my 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon in Gobi on Tuesday the 15th.
That’s gonna look so good in Gobi. I’m thinking about getting the matte black grille for my order. Didn’t want to order it with build to avoid any delays, plus I can get cheaper online and get to keep my original grille.

Sponsored

JeepViking13

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
My dealer texted it to me. You can also get it from Jeep chat if you give them your VON.
I might wait a little considering I just ordered it yesterday at the end of the day. Lol.. Maybe my dealership will send it to me too.

OP
OP
angrynewyorker

angrynewyorker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi 22 JLUR XR
I might wait a little considering I just ordered it yesterday at the end of the day. Lol.. Maybe my dealership will send it to me too.
It depends on your dealer. The dealer I normally use would only give me updates if I called them even though they would always tell me when I would order they would keep me in the loop as it moves along. The dealer I used this time texted me my VON and my VIN as soon as they were available. If you ordered yesterday you should have one assigned now or by tomorrow at the latest.

JeepViking13

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
It depends on your dealer. The dealer I normally use would only give me updates if I called them even though they would always tell me when I would order they would keep me in the loop as it moves along. The dealer I used this time texted me my VON and my VIN as soon as they were available. If you ordered yesterday you should have one assigned now or by tomorrow at the latest.
The dealership sent me the VON# and they did send me a link to check on status through their dealership. But it sounded like a person at the dealership would respond to the link and find the information out. It's so soon I didn't feel like bugging them already. Lol.. I just was wondering if there was a simple way I can check it on my own without bugging anyone? But maybe the link they sent me is the best way
Sponsored