Go Rhino Dominator D1 opinions/pics?

cooperjet

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Mojave 06 MINI Cooper S
Looking at getting the wife the Go Rhino Dominator D1 steps for her Sahara when it comes in. She isn’t planning on lifting it and likes the idea of a full length drop step. Anyone have pictures of a similar setup? Also open to alternative ideas but not powered steps for now.
Sponsored

music293

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara
Clubs

Looking at getting the wife the Go Rhino Dominator D1 steps for her Sahara when it comes in. She isn’t planning on lifting it and likes the idea of a full length drop step. Anyone have pictures of a similar setup? Also open to alternative ideas but not powered steps for now.
Not exactly what you're looking for, but I thought I'd respond in the event it was helpful in any way.

I installed these about 6 months ago - https://www.gorhino.com/part-search/DSS4506T

This is on a Sahara, 3.5" MetalCloak GC Lift, and 33" Nitto Ridge Grapplers, for what that's worth.

Very happy with them. I don't have a ton of images of my rig where I'm specifically focused on the sliders, so these will have to do. Cheers.

Jeep Wrangler JL Go Rhino Dominator D1 opinions/pics? 1633143574394

Jeep Wrangler JL Go Rhino Dominator D1 opinions/pics? 1633143644226

Jeep Wrangler JL Go Rhino Dominator D1 opinions/pics? 1633143691009

Jeep Wrangler JL Go Rhino Dominator D1 opinions/pics? 1633143705314

OP
OP
cooperjet

cooperjet

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Mojave 06 MINI Cooper S
Not exactly what she is looking for, but I’m happy to hear you’re pleased with the quality. I think the drop might be good on the ones that she is looking at based on your pics of the non drop ones. Appreciate the reply!
Sponsored