• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Texas Gloss Black Hood

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU
Selling my stock Sahara hood. It’s gloss black and comes with hinges. Bought a new hood and had new hinges and hinge bolts installed. Hood is in perfect condition.

Located in Austin Texas

$500 obo

Thanks!
Sponsored

Phatm9

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara Jl- 2007 Sahara Jk
GLWS- what hood you going with

lightsout

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon, 2018 Wrangler Sahara JL, Tesla S
Build Thread
Link
Maybe the Texas Market is different however I also replaced my Sahara hood with a Rubi hood, I have had my Sahara hood for sale for 3 months now at $199 not even a nibble i would take $100 for it, they do not have much use. I will probably contact body shops that to work for local jeep dealers and see if they will buy it. Might be your only option as well.

Good Luck

OP
OP
ThunderBunny01
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU
Maybe the Texas Market is different however I also replaced my Sahara hood with a Rubi hood, I have had my Sahara hood for sale for 3 months now at $199 not even a nibble i would take $100 for it, they do not have much use. I will probably contact body shops that to work for local jeep dealers and see if they will buy it. Might be your only option as well.

Good Luck
HAHA, yeah I figured it would be a long shot. But im sure i get a few bucks for the scap :) or one can hope.

Sponsored

Fteich

First Name
Frederich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited JL
Occupation
Retired DAT and math teacher
Do you still have the hood? I’m interested. Let me know what is the least amount you will take. Looking at aftermarket but the idea of modding a stock hood is a good idea, as long as I get it for a good price.

Fritz

weeitsmikelee

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Wrangler392; ‘20 F-Pace; '15 XL883N; '82 CX500
Occupation
Healthcare
Vehicle Showcase
Post pics of the new hood! Wanted to see how it looks in black. Good luck w sale:like:

MrSahara19

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL Sahara Unlimited, 2017 Toyota Highlander
Where did you get the Rubi Hood?

OP
OP
ThunderBunny01
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU
Do you still have the hood? I’m interested. Let me know what is the least amount you will take. Looking at aftermarket but the idea of modding a stock hood is a good idea, as long as I get it for a good price.

Fritz
Ah give me your best price.
Sponsored