GLADIATOR rubi axle width?

billyjk7

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler JKU on 40s and Tons
I'd the JT dana 44 axles the same width as the JLUR dana 44 axles?
Sponsored

Thed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 MX-5 Miata, '01 Rodeo, '96 Ranger, '17 Ducati Supersport
Rubicon for Rubicon, they seem to be the same from the info I was able to try and dig up. However, I did hear from somewhere that the JT axles got 10mm axle tube walls vs 7mm on the JL. Take this with a grain of salt, as all of this info came from a bunch of different places.

OP
OP
billyjk7

billyjk7

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler JKU on 40s and Tons
Wanted to order the Falcon Nexus steering pass thru stabilizer.......teraflex told me that they thought there would be a different part number for the Jt

WXman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland EcoDiesel
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
Rubicon for Rubicon, they seem to be the same from the info I was able to try and dig up. However, I did hear from somewhere that the JT axles got 10mm axle tube walls vs 7mm on the JL. Take this with a grain of salt, as all of this info came from a bunch of different places.
One of the offroad magazines reported that the JT axle tubes are 10mm thicker than JL axle tubes. So, whatever a JL tube is plus 10mm.

Thed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 MX-5 Miata, '01 Rodeo, '96 Ranger, '17 Ducati Supersport
One of the offroad magazines reported that the JT axle tubes are 10mm thicker than JL axle tubes. So, whatever a JL tube is plus 10mm.
Again, different info from different sources. We won't exactly know until someone cuts up a new axle and compares it to the JL.
Sponsored