Sponsored

Gladiator gets Nacho and Gecko colors! What about the Wrangler?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punjabi New Yorker

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mahindra Thar (in India) - 2.5L Diesel, 4x4, 5 spd Manual ; 2020 JLU Rubicon (in USA) - 3.6 Gas with 8 Speed Automatic
Occupation
Family business in India and USA (dual citizen of both)
Luckily my fridge is pretty damn close to me! :CWL: :like: :beer:
Got some club soda for my whisky in your fridge? I might need it to drown all the sorrows FCA gave me with their pricing on paint jobs for 2021....
Sponsored

OwlShadows

First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
After the Firecracker blows, everyone will go in the Ocean with all the nice Gobi colored sand and Gators and Stingrays in the water. The women will be in Bikinis, some will fall on the Granite from being drunk. Punk'n out to some music!
Jeep Wrangler JL Gladiator gets Nacho and Gecko colors! What about the Wrangler? tenor

Socks

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler JK Rubicon Hardrock
It's like Sting Grey but with some blue in it.

Jeep Wrangler JL Gladiator gets Nacho and Gecko colors! What about the Wrangler? tenor
Anvil is a really neat color. 10th anniversary Rubicon with the blood red leather seats.

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon
For 2021, the Gladiator will get Nacho, Gecko, and Sarge. I'm wondering if we can expect to get those colors too? Because the Gladiator will have a huge color selection, so maybe the Wrangler will get them too. I would love to get a Nacho or a Gecko 2 door Rubicon. This news was posted by Jay on the Gladiator forum.
I love Gecko and think it would be great on the JL.

Sponsored

ClusterHead

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Granite Crystal JLUR Recon, 2014 HD Street Bob, Dodge Caravan
Occupation
Data Managenet Lead
Vehicle Showcase
Hands down, best color Wrangler ever! Had a Sting Grey JLUR , now on a Sarge Green. JLURR

...but if Anvil comes put, whew, that would be hard....
I agree. I've got a granite crystal recon. But I too would jump at the chance for Anvil.

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
Jeep offered this Recon Green on 2016-17 Grand Cherokee 75A: it was a cross between Tank and Commando greens. Very nice color, and very flattering on a Jeep.

Would be great if Jeep brought it back.

Jeep Wrangler JL Gladiator gets Nacho and Gecko colors! What about the Wrangler? 1599017365059

The Last Cowboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
I think Sting Gray is spelled like that to avoid trademark conflicts with GM over the use of Stingray.

I would think the upcoming Nacho color will be similar to Dozer, which was yellow orange like construction equipment.

A color like Commando, Sarge, Tank or Gator should be offered at all times. Same with the Skittle colors.

Kyanche

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Anvil is a really neat color. 10th anniversary Rubicon with the blood red leather seats.
I had an Anvil JK. It was a fun color but I don't think I ever want a non-metallic paint again.

They also did ceramic blue. Was also a neat color. It's funny how they have the whole range figured out.

Ceramic Grey -> Ceramic Blue -> Anvil -> rhino -> stingray(?)

Something like that.

LooselyHeldPlans

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 3.6 JLUR
Occupation
Several
I liked my Commando too. Would have bought another if they still made it. They only made it for a few months on 2013 models then never brought it back. Gator was close, but it was only on the JT.
Wow, I do t think I’ve ever seen that on a JK. I love it!

I had an Anvil JK. It was a fun color but I don't think I ever want a non-metallic paint again.
What’s wrong with non metal?

Sponsored

Birdman

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler JL
Nacho is pretty awesome, it's like a mix of Orange and Yellow. Have you seen the Nacho club on the forum? It's a rare color, I love Hellayella but the Body color roof is gone, so they're hinting at a departure of that color. Gecko Green is basically Dodge's Sublime or Go Green. I'd take Hydro, Gecko, or Hellayella/Nacho anyday. That'll be a hard one to decide though, if one color doesn't have the Red dash, I'll have to install it. I just love a bright Jeep.
I have a nacho Sahara love it and rare up here in western Canada. Might consider a gladiator in nacho though.

OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler/Gladiator coming soon
I think Sting Gray is spelled like that to avoid trademark conflicts with GM over the use of Stingray.

I would think the upcoming Nacho color will be similar to Dozer, which was yellow orange like construction equipment.

A color like Commando, Sarge, Tank or Gator should be offered at all times. Same with the Skittle colors.
I think that Dodge with their High Impact and Jeep with their bright colors should just be available for all model years for people like some of us, who love bright colors.

WXman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
Nacho and Gecko look like road construction equipment. Terrible.

Anvil on the other hand... If they do Anvil on the Gladiator I'm all over it like bees on a honey covered dog. Where do I sign?

Status
Not open for further replies.