Sponsored

Gladiator gets Nacho and Gecko colors! What about the Wrangler?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler/Gladiator coming soon
For 2021, the Gladiator will get Nacho, Gecko, and Sarge. I'm wondering if we can expect to get those colors too? Because the Gladiator will have a huge color selection, so maybe the Wrangler will get them too. I would love to get a Nacho or a Gecko 2 door Rubicon. This news was posted by Jay on the Gladiator forum.
Sponsored

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, Gladiator is getting all the love these days.

Perhaps it has to do with the fact that there are more buyers than Wranglers at the moment.

JandS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe | Exige S | R wagon | V Wagon | MB S65
Yeah, Gladiator is getting all the love these days.

Perhaps it has to do with the fact that there are more buyers than Wranglers at the moment.
Agreed. Colors will necessarily slow down throughput at the plant and that is a bad idea when you're selling everyone you make.

TCS1666

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 GMC Sierra Denali - 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 (ordered) - 2017 GMC Acadia Denali (sold)
By the sounds of things, the JT side has been screwing up paint this week and had to shut the line down and send everyone home.

Sponsored

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Wrangler has a yellow they are adding one. Wrangler has Sarge they are getting Sarge. They had Hydro Wrangler is getting it. They have Snazzberry Wrangler is getting it. Might be a green for Wrangler later in the midel year.

TCS1666

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 GMC Sierra Denali - 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 (ordered) - 2017 GMC Acadia Denali (sold)
Wrangler has a yellow they are adding one. Wrangler has Sarge they are getting Sarge. They had Hydro Wrangler is getting it. They have Snazzberry Wrangler is getting it. Might be a green for Wrangler later in the midel year.
Please let it be Rescue Green...

Sponsored

Tacoman03

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLUR Recon 2022 Bronco Raptor
Vehicle Showcase
Hands down, best color Wrangler ever! Had a Sting Grey JLUR , now on a Sarge Green. JLURR
Anvil please.
...but if Anvil comes put, whew, that would be hard....

Stormin’ Moorman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR, 20 JLUR, 21 JL, 21 GCL, 89 YJ, 04 LJ
Occupation
Forester
Vehicle Showcase
“Don’t get all snazzberry from the gecko. The gladiator colors are nacho problem sarge.”

Puns and laughs wholly intended. :CWL:
That was a pity like. Hahaha

OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler/Gladiator coming soon
Nacho is pretty awesome, it's like a mix of Orange and Yellow. Have you seen the Nacho club on the forum? It's a rare color, I love Hellayella but the Body color roof is gone, so they're hinting at a departure of that color. Gecko Green is basically Dodge's Sublime or Go Green. I'd take Hydro, Gecko, or Hellayella/Nacho anyday. That'll be a hard one to decide though, if one color doesn't have the Red dash, I'll have to install it. I just love a bright Jeep.

Status
Not open for further replies.