• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Florida Gladiator Dana 44 axles front & rear (off of Overland)

FloridaMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Rubicon 392, ‘20 Gladiator
Asking $800 obo.

these are the Overland/Sport width axles with 3.73 gears (no lockers), they were taken off at around 5k miles on the truck. im in Southwest Florida (Collier/Lee). Front Axle does not come with outers/brakes, but the rears do (since they were swapped onto my UD44 that I installed into my JT).
Sponsored

Yondu_JLU

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
Asking $800 obo.

these are the Overland/Sport width axles with 3.73 gears (no lockers), they were taken off at around 5k miles on the truck. im in Southwest Florida (Collier/Lee). Front Axle does not come with outers/brakes, but the rears do (since they were swapped onto my UD44 that I installed into my JT).
Would the front fit a JL? I know the rear won't as the Gladdy uses a 5 link rear suspension set up.

OP
OP

FloridaMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Would the front fit a JL? I know the rear won't as the Gladdy uses a 5 link rear suspension set up.
I’m not 100% sure. I thought I remember reading about someone using the front from an Overland JT on a Sahara JL (iirc the width on the Overland and Sahara axles are the same but the D44 front in the JT is beefier than the front on the Sahara) but I’d check first with someone more knowledgeable than I am on it.

Yondu_JLU

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
I’m not 100% sure. I thought I remember reading about someone using the front from an Overland JT on a Sahara JL (iirc the width on the Overland and Sahara axles are the same but the D44 front in the JT is beefier than the front on the Sahara) but I’d check first with someone more knowledgeable than I am on it.
Looks like it does fit. And by outers do you mean just the rotors, calipers, pads, etc.?

Gregj

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon, JLU Sport, JTuRD
Outers usually means everything from the knuckle out.
Gregj

Still wish they were not a 4,000 mile trip to pick up.

Sponsored

OP
OP

FloridaMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Still available.

Sponsored

OP
OP