• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Washington Given away -Give away stock plastic Wrangler Rubicon bumpers

Walter-new jeeper

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ocean Blue Wrangler JLUR, Expedition, Escape
I just removed my stock plastic Rubicon bumpers to put on a proper bumper and winch. Currently in pieces because I took out the fog lights and wiring, but have all hardware. If you want it please PM me. Free to whoever wants to meet in the Federal Way area to get them.

7/1 - added pictures. It's all boxed up now, ready for pickup.

IMG-3048.jpg

IMG-3047.jpg

IMG-3046.jpg

IMG-3045.jpg

IMG-3044.jpg

IMG-3043.jpg

IMG-3042.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase
IF you are willing to ship the rear red tow hook, I'd be happy to pay for it?

gatbagel

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Bolt, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon on order
I just removed my stock plastic Rubicon bumpers to put on a proper bumper and winch. Currently in pieces because I took out the fog lights and wiring, but have all hardware. If you want it please PM me. Free to whoever wants to meet in the Federal Way area to get them.

7/1 - added pictures. It's all boxed up now, ready for pickup.

Jeep Wrangler JL Given away  -Give away stock plastic Wrangler Rubicon bumpers IMG-3042

Jeep Wrangler JL Given away  -Give away stock plastic Wrangler Rubicon bumpers IMG-3042

hey, noob here, 2021 Rubi on the way for me, is it basically true that you cannot put a winch on the stock bumper? I kind of didn't realize that before I ordered mine!

OP
OP
Walter-new jeeper

Walter-new jeeper

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
hey, noob here, 2021 Rubi on the way for me, is it basically true that you cannot put a winch on the stock bumper? I kind of didn't realize that before I ordered mine!
Did you order the steel bumper option or stick with the bumper in the package? If you upgraded to steel, yes, you can put a winch on that one. The base bumper - nope, there is no winch plate installed, and it being plastic it does not have the strength for winch use.

Sponsored

gatbagel

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Bolt, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon on order
no, I should have ordered steel, but I have stock plastic only... so I guess its going to be a plastic to steel swap + winch. Any suggestions on the most stock looking steel bumper/winch combo that will keep my factory LED fogs? there are so many options...

OP
OP
Walter-new jeeper

Walter-new jeeper

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
no, I should have ordered steel, but I have stock plastic only... so I guess its going to be a plastic to steel swap + winch. Any suggestions on the most stock looking steel bumper/winch combo that will keep my factory LED fogs? there are so many options...
Have your dealer install the Mopar steel bumper. Most stock looking one that will also retain your fog lights. Winch - many options out there.
Sponsored