Sponsored

Giveaway & Sale: Hothead Headliner For JL / JLU!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuffaloBill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler, 2014 Ram 1500 EcoDiesel 2020 JLUR Ecodiesel
Count me in! Thanks for the chance to win!

RUBIKINI

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL Rubicon
I live in Arizona, these headliners would help tremendously during the scorching heat (it's a dry heat)

Sponsored

Sting_NC_USA

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Great contest! Both Facebook pages have been "Liked" and good luck to all!

Matthewa4

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLUS
I love my JL Wrangler and a Hothead headliner would only make it better. Thanks!

Helloh2u

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon Unlimited
Can't wait to try these out.

scsvp45

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler. 2018 BMW M3/M40i
hothead-headliners-jeep-jl-wrangler-1-png.png

1200-jpg.jpg

black-1-jpg.jpg

We are happy to announce a JLWF / Hothead Headliner Giveaway Contest!

PRIZE
  • Hothead Hard Top Headliner for Jeep Wrangler JL 4 door or 2 door hard top. See full product details.
  • Complete headliner kit, including rear side window panels & sound assassin strips in whatever color the winner chooses.
  • This kit is currently on sale until Cyber Monday (December 2). If you order a kit during this sales period and are chosen as the winner of this giveaway contest, you will receive a 100% refund on your purchase.

PRODUCT DETAILS:

Hothead Headliners offers high quality headliners for both the 4 door JLU hardtop and the 2 door JL hardtop. A quality headliner helps insulate your JL hardtop which keep interior temperatures cooler in the Summer and warmer in the Winter. Their headliners also deaden noise and helps reduce road and weather sounds. Finally, it gives the hardtop underside a cleaner finished look.

The 4 door headliner kit includes: 2 front panels, 2 middle panels (left & right sides), 2 rear panel (left & right sides) & 3 small panels that go in between the mid & rear sections. Obviously, the 2 door headliner kit will include less panels. All panels are attached with 3M VHB tape.

**All discussions/product questions can be directed here - Hothead Headliners Forum

CONTEST RULES

Who
  • This giveaway is only for members who will be installing this product for personal use on their JL Wrangler (not for resale).
When
  • The giveaway contest starts now and will end on Cyber Monday - December 2, 2019.
  • The winner will be chosen right after the contest closes and announced the following day.
How
  • 1) Visit and "LIKE" the JLWF Facebook page.
  • 2) Visit and "LIKE" the Hothead Headliners Facebook page.
  • 3) Make a post in this thread. Your post # will become your virtual raffle ticket #.
  • Only one entry per user. Multiple entries from the same person (or registering multiple user accounts) will result in the deletion of all your entries and suspension of your account.
  • At the close of the contest we will randomly select (using a random # generator) one number which will correspond to a post #. The member who made that post will be the winner!

Thanks again to our generous friends at Hothead Headliners and good luck!

**NOTE: This is not an open thread for discussions. Any posts that are not an entry for this giveaway will be deleted.**

**All product questions can be directed here - **All discussions/product questions can be directed here - Hothead Headliners Forum**

Sponsored

porkchop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR / Billet / Teraflex ST2 / Icon Shocks
Count me in. These look awesome.

Thewisertime

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 jk unlimited 2001 Cherokee limited
Finally got Jeep away from wife. She took Ram lol. Need this to make her jealous, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.