Sponsored

Giveaway & Sale: Hothead Headliner For JL / JLU!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamonge

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 4xe Sting grey
Count me in on these as well. It is a balmy -6 degrees today and these would certainly help the comfort level. It is only going to get colder here!
Sponsored

photogoose

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! Wrangler Sport S Unlimited, 2009 Hyundai Sonata
These would be great in my Jeep! Need to talk my wife into getting these!

UNC Rubicon

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
The headliners would be a perfect addition to my Jeep for the winter. Thanks so much for giving us an opportunity.

Sponsored

dhodgeboom

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited.
It would be an awesome upgrade! Better insulation both summer and winter. Add me to the list.

First Name
Alfredo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
This would be one of the best addition to my Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon.

BOLACKEY

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I've been looking at these for a while...just in time for this arctic blast!

Flyguy81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Pilot
In for the raffle....

Sponsored

THEREED

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara
hothead-headliners-jeep-jl-wrangler-1-png.png

1200-jpg.jpg

black-1-jpg.jpg

We are happy to announce a JLWF / Hothead Headliner Giveaway Contest!

PRIZE
  • Hothead Hard Top Headliner for Jeep Wrangler JL 4 door or 2 door hard top. See full product details.
  • Complete headliner kit, including rear side window panels & sound assassin strips in whatever color the winner chooses.
  • This kit is currently on sale until Cyber Monday (December 2). If you order a kit during this sales period and are chosen as the winner of this giveaway contest, you will receive a 100% refund on your purchase.

PRODUCT DETAILS:

Hothead Headliners offers high quality headliners for both the 4 door JLU hardtop and the 2 door JL hardtop. A quality headliner helps insulate your JL hardtop which keep interior temperatures cooler in the Summer and warmer in the Winter. Their headliners also deaden noise and helps reduce road and weather sounds. Finally, it gives the hardtop underside a cleaner finished look.

The 4 door headliner kit includes: 2 front panels, 2 middle panels (left & right sides), 2 rear panel (left & right sides) & 3 small panels that go in between the mid & rear sections. Obviously, the 2 door headliner kit will include less panels. All panels are attached with 3M VHB tape.

**All discussions/product questions can be directed here - Hothead Headliners Forum

CONTEST RULES

Who
  • This giveaway is only for members who will be installing this product for personal use on their JL Wrangler (not for resale).
When
  • The giveaway contest starts now and will end on Cyber Monday - December 2, 2019.
  • The winner will be chosen right after the contest closes and announced the following day.
How
  • 1) Visit and "LIKE" the JLWF Facebook page.
  • 2) Visit and "LIKE" the Hothead Headliners Facebook page.
  • 3) Make a post in this thread. Your post # will become your virtual raffle ticket #.
  • Only one entry per user. Multiple entries from the same person (or registering multiple user accounts) will result in the deletion of all your entries and suspension of your account.
  • At the close of the contest we will randomly select (using a random # generator) one number which will correspond to a post #. The member who made that post will be the winner!

Thanks again to our generous friends at Hothead Headliners and good luck!

**NOTE: This is not an open thread for discussions. Any posts that are not an entry for this giveaway will be deleted.**

**All product questions can be directed here - **All discussions/product questions can be directed here - Hothead Headliners Forum**
entered!

Sohail

First Name
Sohail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited JL Granite
Would be a great addition to my JLU in the Canadian climate. Best Christmas gift ever!! Good luck everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.