Not open for further replies.

tk1700

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Altitude, 2021 JLUR, 2016 Tundra
Cool. I just ordered JLUR and forgot to add this to build sheet.
Sponsored

Bilymac

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ram 2500, 2017 Chevy Tahoe, 2017 Harley Street Glide Special, 2019 Jeep JLRU
I would love a set of these for my Rubicon.

mqu02

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
Occupation
Industrial Engineering
Have a JLR on order and was planning to install these. Would love a chance at winning them.

bam

First Name
bam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Impala SS, 1996 XJ, 2004 Silverado 2500HD, 2013 Yukon Denali, 2019 JL Soft-Top, Manual, Sting-Gray

Sponsored

LewbeachBob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willys
Occupation
Retired
I’d love to win this. Thank you for the opportunity.

Cheryl G

First Name
Cheryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JL 2d
Hope we win! Fingers crossed otherwise I will purchase shortly!!!

Sponsored

asandhu92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler rubicon
hothead-headliners-jeep-jl-wrangler-1-png-png.png

1200-jpg-jpg.jpg

-jl-2-door-hard-top-headliner-kit-headliners_1500x.jpg

black-1-jpg-jpg.jpg

We are happy to announce a JLWF / Hothead Headliner Giveaway Contest!

PRIZE

PRODUCT DETAILS:

Hothead Headliners offers high quality headliners for both the 4 door JLU hardtop and the 2 door JL hardtop. A quality headliner helps insulate your JL hardtop which keep interior temperatures cooler in the Summer and warmer in the Winter. Their headliners also deaden noise and helps reduce road and weather sounds. Finally, it gives the hardtop underside a cleaner finished look.

The 4 door headliner kit includes: 2 front panels, 2 middle panels (left & right sides), 2 rear panel (left & right sides) & 3 small panels that go in between the mid & rear sections. Obviously, the 2 door headliner kit will include less panels. All panels are attached with 3M VHB tape.

**All discussions/product questions can be directed here - Hothead Headliners Forum

CONTEST RULES

Who
  • This giveaway is only for members who will be installing this product for personal use on their JL Wrangler (not for resale).
When
  • The giveaway contest starts now and will end on Friday, January 29, 2021.
  • The winner will be chosen right after the contest closes and announced the following day.
How
  • Make one post in this thread. Your post # will become your virtual raffle ticket #.
  • Only one entry per user. Multiple entries from the same person (or registering multiple user accounts) will result in the deletion of all your entries and suspension of your account.
  • At the close of the contest we will randomly select (using a random # generator) one number which will correspond to a post #. The member who made that post will be the winner!

Thanks again to our generous friends at Hothead Headliners and good luck!

**NOTE: This is not an open thread for discussions. Any posts that are not an entry for this giveaway will be deleted.**

**All product questions can be directed here - **All discussions/product questions can be directed here - Hothead Headliners Forum**

Thanks Hothead headliners!

Status
Not open for further replies.