Giveaway of the Month

JL4ROKS

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I really need arms before I get my skid plate cloaked!

GB JL4ROKS.jpg
Sponsored

Swanny297

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Subscribed - time to go bigger, need better/stronger aftermarket parts under the frame to keep me wheelin...

AFCDC98F-4BD8-45F6-9095-1BE1EAE9A412.jpeg

GraniteRubiGA

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Executive
Vehicle Showcase
I want to win these, because who doesn’t?!? Great product and great company! My shop is installing a new MC kit for the owner currently.

D2F7D582-AFD8-499E-BFA5-A34D6AB581B4.jpeg

551AFA8E-3BF8-497D-B190-8C87DC99F43C.jpeg

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
I've had your control arms on a couple of my past JK's and absolutely love the joints. While I wish they were available for my long arms, my wife @TankGirl would benefit from the added flexibility/ride quality these joints provide!
sm8.jpg
sm2.jpg

Big Mo

First Name
99ProblemsJeep
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
This is my JL. There are many like it, but this one is mine. I.drive it every day and I wheel it like I stole it. If you hook me up with some MC parts, maybe it will keep me from rippin the other three fenders off! Plus I'll rock a big ass Metalcloak decal so everyone knows!

FB_IMG_1541986320775.jpg

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon Unlimited
My new rubicon is on order! Here is what she'll look like:
rubi.jpg

I'll be getting it early February and would LOVE to have the new lift kit!! I'd love to have this kit because I strongly believe Metal Cloak is the absolute best out there. There's no other kit for me :)

MDG

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JKUR
I want to win these control arms to as they would be an awesome start my suspension mods.

IMG_20180909_102431.jpg

Ravager

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Rubicon Granite Crystal Metallic Station Wagon
Vehicle Showcase
Mine is 2 days old! I haven't even named it yet or have a good pic! I want them cuz they are Metalcloak and look cool as hell.

jeep.jpg

NCJeepn73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon JLU, Bld date: 2/2018
Occupation
Technical SEO & Web Development
Hi Metal Cloak!
My name is Brian. I've been a Jeep owner for the past 15 years, owning quite a few Jeeps in that time. This is my 2nd Wrangler, and since life is short, I decided for the JL Rubicon!

My story and reason for wanting to win some of your awesome Jeep products probably differs quite a lot from others here.

I found out last October that I had cancer... stage IV melanoma that had metastasized to 25 different locations in my body, including bones, brain, intestines, adrenals, pancreas, lungs, and many other areas. The largest tumor in my abdomen was larger than a grapefruit at 11cm x 6cm x 6cm.

The diagnosis was really dismal. We all thought I was close to hospice care and no one imagined that I would have much time left. My doctors immediately put me on immunotherapy (Yervoy & Opdivo) and, with help and prayers from so many, the immunotherapy started working within a month or two. I am now down to a small handful of tumors and stable brain mets. But I'm continuing immunotherapy for two years and we are all hopeful that I continue to respond to it. It's always that feeling of kicking the can... until something better comes out. But it has saved my life to date, so I cannot complain. I'm really blessed to be here.

My son, who is almost 15 years old, and I love tinkering on Jeeps together. My wish, if something unforeseen were to happen to me, would be that my son would get the Rubicon as a reminder of the great times and bonding we had working on this Jeep as father and son. To know we worked on the Jeep and spent time putting on parts and accessories means a lot to me. I know it does to him too.

But because of the cost of my treatments, scans, and the other slew of medical-related costs, buying Jeep parts is not of the highest priority, as you can imagine. I'm currently on SSDI so that I can continue to get better and back to work full-time.

I have only managed to get some 35s on the Rubicon so far and winning some parts so that my son and I can spend some quality time together would mean the world.

Thanks for taking the time to read my post and Happy Holidays!

-- pics below are of my Rubicon, my awesome oncology nurses who have kept me alive, and my son and I. Immunotherapy has turned all of my hair white btw!

20181118_152425.jpg

20180912_160614.jpg

jpeg-imag001002.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored

NCJeepn73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Though I entered the giveaway myself, I say give them to @NCJeepn73.
That's very kind of you! Thanks so much. Jeep people are the best and most generous group of people I've ever met. :)

GhostDivers

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 6sp, 2014 X5 35d, 2020 JLR 6sp
@vavaroutsos has this right.

If I understand this giveaway correctly, this is a monthly one...Please sign me up so that my entry goes to @NCJeepn73 for as long as this giveaway occurs.

How many of you others in the Jeep family want to get in on this! Let's get behind Brian and help give @Metalcloak and any other JL suppliers a great opportunity to help make some memories for Brian and his boy. You all will be in our family's prayers!

RC 8.22.18.jpg

mtnbiker73

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon, 2015 JKU Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase

If I understand this giveaway correctly, this is a monthly one...Please sign me up so that my entry goes to @NCJeepn73 for as long as this giveaway occurs.

How many of you others in the Jeep family want to get in on this! Let's get behind Brian and help give @Metalcloak and any other JL suppliers a great opportunity to help make some memories for Brian and his boy. You all will be in our family's prayers!

RC 8.22.18.jpg
Same here! Give my vote to NCJeepn73! Good luck with the treatments. Kick its ass!!

NCJeepn73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
@GhostDivers and @mtnbiker73. Wow! I'm at a loss for words. Saying you all are too kind doesn't seem enough.

I took my son out for lunch earlier and we were talking about Jeep parts and my son mentioned how he really wanted to help with installing some parts. I just told him in due time, since finances are tight. I'm OK with waiting but I don't think he got my patience genes. Lol.

I just feel very blessed to just simply be here. Thanks so very much for such generous and selfless offers.

jawest12

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jeepinwv.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon, 2018 JLU Sahara

RC 8.22.18.jpg

I’ll throw my post in for @NCJeepn73 as well. Father and son time is the best. I work on my Jeep, and my sons jeep together. It has been a great bonding experience.
Sponsored