Sponsored

Giveaway of the Month - October 2019 - Chromoly Dog-Legged Tie Rod, JL Wrangler, Rubicon

KarnaughMI

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLUR
Thanks! We went with the AEV 2.5" lift and 37s (MT Baja Boss) on 17" AEV Pintler's.

I love the look of the Pintlers ... just hate the ease of rock-rash (I know ... that's what beadlockers are for) on them. I air them down to 12 (ish) psi without any problems.

-Tom
Sponsored

bradsr1

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLRU
Would be a great addition to my other MC parts!

Stoney126

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 7.3 superduty4x4/ 17 blacktop rt charger/2000 xj
Because it's all stock and I'd like to change that

IMG_1450.jpg

Sponsored

NWJEEPJL

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Congratulations to @automaton for winning the September 2019 Giveaway of the Month -- Metalcloak's Spare Tire Delete Kit.

Time to do it again!

As a way of saying Thank You we are continuing our new JL Wrangler Forums tradition... each month we giveaway one product for the JL Wrangler. It could be a full suspension system, a set of shocks, skid plates, Overland fenders, center seat support, whatever... each month it will be different.

To enter, all you have to do is the following:

1A - Click on this link to join our email list.
1B - If you are already on our email list, share this link to your favorite social media site.
2 - Post below a pic of your JL and why you want this month's product.

Every month we RANDOMLY choose a winner and post here.

This month we are giving away a Metalcloak Chromoly Dog-Legged Tie Rod, JL Wrangler, Rubicon

Please note... this Tie Rod is for Rubicon Editions Only. (We have a Sport Edition Coming Soon. If you want to enter this contest and have a Sport edition you may have to wait until the Sport Edition Tie Rod is released).

Good luck and thank you for all the continued support!

7622-new-with-logo.jpg
Congratulations to @automaton for winning the September 2019 Giveaway of the Month -- Metalcloak's Spare Tire Delete Kit.

Time to do it again!

As a way of saying Thank You we are continuing our new JL Wrangler Forums tradition... each month we giveaway one product for the JL Wrangler. It could be a full suspension system, a set of shocks, skid plates, Overland fenders, center seat support, whatever... each month it will be different.

To enter, all you have to do is the following:

1A - Click on this link to join our email list.
1B - If you are already on our email list, share this link to your favorite social media site.
2 - Post below a pic of your JL and why you want this month's product.

Every month we RANDOMLY choose a winner and post here.

This month we are giving away a Metalcloak Chromoly Dog-Legged Tie Rod, JL Wrangler, Rubicon

Please note... this Tie Rod is for Rubicon Editions Only. (We have a Sport Edition Coming Soon. If you want to enter this contest and have a Sport edition you may have to wait until the Sport Edition Tie Rod is released).

Good luck and thank you for all the continued support!

7622-new-with-logo.jpg
Stock steering is not cutting it need an upgrade!

790E4240-A006-4586-869F-D742274B5DF4.jpeg

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase
Because I need something to do... On both jeeps

99CE1974-9DB5-4C73-95AD-05D2AFD0AFAC.jpeg
EE802EEA-E2B1-4E98-BA0A-F78AE52E502B.jpeg

WranglerAdvs

First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JK Sahara, 2020 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
It would be heaven sent and we would be really proud to show that gold under our new JLUR.

DSCF5338 1.jpg

Sponsored

47Jeepster

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR Diesel ... 2018 GC Summit
Occupation
Retired
Quick picture of the elusive Rubicon in the wilds of Arizona. Can't keep it home since adding an MC 2.5" lift ... although it did come out at 3.5". The addition of an MC tie rod will add to the increased steering stability that came about because of the more robust linkages.

The mojito Rubicon is a stock 2019 model. The red Sahara is a 2017 JK model ... the owner was on the fence about lifting his Jeep ... heard just after lunch today that he pulled the trigger on an MC 3.5" lift. Think I might have a career in sales ...

Thanks for the opportunity to enter this drawing ...

20191030_152126.jpg

Matsonian

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Matson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Rubicon
Congratulations to @Kinte for winning this month's Giveaway of the Month... thank you to all who entered!

Please send me a PM with your name, phone number, email and shipping address and we will make arrangements to get your Metalcloak Chromoly Dog-Legged Tie Rod, JL Wrangler out to you.

Congratulations again and thank you all!

Stay tuned for the next Giveaway of the Month!

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Looking at Jeep stuff all day
Vehicle Showcase
Because I do crap like this and need the best tie rod on the market and, it will work well with the MC track bar I am buying this weekend..

397969BB-16B3-4A83-9137-095B6D8FFF3A.jpeg
Sponsored