Sponsored

Giveaway of the Month - May 2019 - JL Wrangler True Dual Rate Lift Kit, Rocksport Edition

WranglerAz

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2019 JLR, 2000 TJ
A lift would get this off the parking lot, and on Moab trails.

20180905_081445.jpg

Truax

First Name
Brennen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
With a baby and wife staying home to take care of him, I have been on a tight budget. I am still running a spacer lift, but really wanted to get a metal cloak lift. I would love to win, because it's taking way to long to save up for jeep parts.
20190511_063958.jpg

lsufan

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
We purchased this 2019 beauty on our way to the Bristol race in April. The only problem is my wife won't let me drive it, a nice lift might make it more difficult for her to get in which I hope would allow me some time behind the drivers seat.

image.jpeg

PBunch

First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Rubicon
View attachment 181703
Congratulations to @Skyranger for winning JL Wrangler Spare Tire Lift Bracket for the April 2019 Giveaway!

Time to do it again!

As a way of saying Thank You we are continuing our new JL Wrangler Forums tradition... each Month we giveaway one product for the JL Wrangler. It could be a full suspension system, a set of shocks, skid plates, Overland fenders, center seat support, whatever... each month it will be different.

To enter, all you have to do is the following:

1A - Click on this link to join our email list.
1B - If you are already on our email list, share this link to your favorite social media site.
2 - Post below a pic of your JL and why you want this month's product.

We will RANDOMLY choose a winner each month and post here.

This month we are going big with the JL Wrangler True Dual Rate Lift Kit, 2.5" or 3.5", RockSport Edition

7633-with-logo_1_1.jpg
7633-Large-Thumbnail.jpg

Congratulations to @Skyranger for winning JL Wrangler Spare Tire Lift Bracket for the April 2019 Giveaway!

Time to do it again!

As a way of saying Thank You we are continuing our new JL Wrangler Forums tradition... each Month we giveaway one product for the JL Wrangler. It could be a full suspension system, a set of shocks, skid plates, Overland fenders, center seat support, whatever... each month it will be different.

To enter, all you have to do is the following:

1A - Click on this link to join our email list.
1B - If you are already on our email list, share this link to your favorite social media site.
2 - Post below a pic of your JL and why you want this month's product.

We will RANDOMLY choose a winner each month and post here.

This month we are going big with the JL Wrangler True Dual Rate Lift Kit, 2.5" or 3.5", RockSport Edition

7633-with-logo_1_1.jpg
7633-Large-Thumbnail.jpg

I need to get this thing lifted so I stop dragging my tail on the descents. Love Metalcloak

Sponsored

Weird Wint

First Name
Wint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Sport S 2-Door
If you pick me I'll put a giant metalcloak sticker on the jeep so all the thousands of people that frequent my affluent gym will see it. :) Advertising at its finest.

Best,
Austin

IMG_3104.jpg

JLUBLU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Need a Metalcloak lift; because the quality is amazing!!

thumbnail_IMG_3597.jpg

AmericanMule

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR Bright White 3.6L
Occupation
Traveler
Vehicle Showcase
Yet again thank you Metalcloak for hosting another giveaway! The suspense for the suspension giveaway is killing me.
Sign me up!

jeep.jpg

Sponsored

EuMen77

First Name
Eugenio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 3.6L M/T
Finally received my 2019 JL! Heard all about Metalcloak and that its the only way to go! Let's go lucky number 7!
IMG_2417.jpg