Sponsored

Giveaway of the Month - December 2019 - 2.5" or 3.5" Game-Changer Suspension, RockSport Edition

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2015 GC
I just picked up this JLU on Saturday.... late Christmas, early birthday! I'm so happy to not be Jeepless... it was almost a year since I sold my JKU.

This will be my third Wrangler and seventh Jeep vehicle in my lifetime. My first Wrangler was a 1994 that I bought when I was stationed in SW Arizona with the Marine Corps and it didn't have air conditioning. I toughed out the long summers and had an awesome time with it, and installed a Dick Cepek (remember them? Yeah I'm old) lift on it in my in-laws driveway (pics below). I've done that one DC, as well as Rancho and Old Man Emu lifts in the past, and I'm ready to try something new.

I've heard nothing but good about MC and as much as it's only been a year without a Jeep in my driveway it seems like a lifetime and I have a ton of catching up to do on researching aftermarket parts for it.

Yeah, it's not a Rubicon but I've done some forest and mining trails that a stock Jeep wasn't quite up to muster on and a little more suspension never hurt anyone...
jeepJLU.jpg

YJLift1.jpg

YJLift2.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Boardnorcal

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Wrangler unlimited Sport
Just picked up our 1st Jeep and this would be a sweet addition to it!!

20191229_122928.jpg

broncoguy

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Ford Bronco, 2018 JLUR
Occupation
Realtor
Would love to have this lift so we won't scrape so much next time we head to the Rubicon. Some Metalcloak skids would have certainly helped too :rock:

IMG_2626.jpg

IMG_2628.jpg

Sponsored

@CBEUnion

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
18 JLU, 18 JL, 21 JL
Stockity stock stock! I think this giveaway is over but heres a pic of our bone stock JLU. I've owned a lot of vehicles in my life, but the Jeep is easily my favorite! (Yes, first Jeep ever!) Pic taken at Fox Farm Brewing in CT. Great place with excellent beer if you're ever in the area!

IMG_3006.JPG

James

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2018 Jaguar XE, 2018 Fiat 500E
Occupation
Real Estate Broker
Here is my current build.
I have the diesel on order and would love to see the Comparison side by side when I’m finished what that build!

049F0227-BDDC-4D8D-9B96-8B223B88FE64.jpeg

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
After a few days in Sand hollow Where my Motobilt skids were trashed and had to be removed on the trails I have decided that a lift may be needed sooner than later. I miss my full undercloak system, and will be swapping back more than likely. The lift would go along very well with the rear diff cover I already have and the skids when I swap back.

5794CC98-A737-4561-BFA6-C187BFFC219A.jpeg

Matsonian

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Matson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Rubicon
Congratulations to @TA1ton for winning December's Giveaway of the Month... Thank you to all who entered!

Please send me a PM with your name, phone number, email and shipping address and we will make arrangements to get your new Game-Changer Suspension, RockSport Edition shipped out. A member of my team will contact you for more details including what size lift, and other options.

Congratulations again, Happy New Year and thank you all!

Stay tuned for the next Giveaway of the Month!

Sponsored

Cherry Bomb

First Name
Griz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L I4, 1992 YJ 2.5L 4cyl
Vehicle Showcase
ivy1.jpg
I've been shopping for a lift on Poison Ivy, my 2019 JLUR. I went MC on my YJ and very happy. I plan on doing all MC armor on my girl so an MC lift for these 37s would be perfect.