Sponsored

Giveaway of the Month - December 2018 -- JL Front Axle Disconnect Skid Plate Upgrade Kit, RockSport

AmericanMule

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR Bright White 3.6L
Occupation
Traveler
Vehicle Showcase
Lets start the new year out right with a new addition!

jeep.jpg
Sponsored

Rubicon@2019

First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
The exact words my wife said when we picked up our Rubicon " If we get this thing you got to promise to be content and not spend any money on this for along time". That being said the only upgrades I get for awhile will have to be free lol,.

IMG_20181223_121548927.jpg

Sponsored

Matsonian

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Matson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Rubicon
My apologies for the delay on rewarding the December Giveaway of the Month... still recovering from the Holidays... LOL.

Congratulations to @Tritonman for winning the December 2018 Giveaway of the Month!

Please message me with your Full Name, Email, Shipping Address and Phone Number and we will get your FAD Skid out to you shortly!

Keep an eye out on the next one posting soon!

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
My apologies for the delay on rewarding the December Giveaway of the Month... still recovering from the Holidays... LOL.

Congratulations to @Tritonman for winning the December 2018 Giveaway of the Month!

Please message me with your Full Name, Email, Shipping Address and Phone Number and we will get your FAD Skid out to you shortly!

By @Tritonman you mean @MORTON correct? LOL

Congrats @Tritonman !

Tritonman

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU
Occupation
ITS Duty Manager

Wow I won! Well I'll be damned. Thank you so very much. I'll shoot you my info asap.

Thank you again!

Thank you so very much for the win! I really appreciate it!!!
Sponsored