Sponsored

GIVEAWAY ALERT: Alien Sunshade April Contest! Win $250 worth of Gear!

BBDOC

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 5-Series, Honda Civic, Honda Minivan
I want the front and back for my JLUR. This would be great to win!!! I have been eyeing these for a while:).
Sponsored

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR-8 speed 2020 F-350
I want the front and back for my JLUR. This would be great to win!!! I have been eyeing these for a while:).
Even if you don’t win, order one. We’ve been topless and wheeling the last 3 days and the alien sunshade has kept the sun off enough to the point that we don’t need sunscreen. Plenty of open air feel but keeps the wind down and sun from blasting you

Brett

FDXGUY

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU
Awesome, thanks for the contest! I just got done putting my two piece Alien Shade on with the hard top on, I’m glad the wife has little hands! Lol

OP
OP
AlienSunshade

AlienSunshade

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.aliensunshade.com
Even if you don’t win, order one. We’ve been topless and wheeling the last 3 days and the alien sunshade has kept the sun off enough to the point that we don’t need sunscreen. Plenty of open air feel but keeps the wind down and sun from blasting you

Brett
Thanks for the kind words and support, Brett! Glad to hear the shade has been serving you well and keeping you cool. :like::beer:

Sponsored

EndiSky

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius C (seriously)
I'm hoping to win BUT on the negative side, I'm buying one either way.... Damn you Alien, you're holding up my giving you money!

Bilymac

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ram 2500, 2017 Chevy Tahoe, 2017 Harley Street Glide Special, 2019 Jeep JLRU
I'm in. Thank you for this opportunity.

Sponsored