Getting the interior Line-X'd next week

Stuweeks

First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
After being caught in the rain too many times, I'm pulling the trigger. My concerns are:

1. Can they spray any of the plastic parts? Like the removable pieces where the doors plug in? Or the subwoofer grill that seams to get scratched up?

2. What are my options for the tub lid and back of the seats that are carpet? I've seen the JK Tuffy lid, would that fit a JL?

I tried to ask the woman on the phone these questions but she wasn't very helpful.

Thanks guys! Anyone have any photos?
Sponsored

JP29

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport
After being caught in the rain too many times, I'm pulling the trigger. My concerns are:

1. Can they spray any of the plastic parts? Like the removable pieces where the doors plug in? Or the subwoofer grill that seams to get scratched up?

2. What are my options for the tub lid and back of the seats that are carpet? I've seen the JK Tuffy lid, would that fit a JL?

I tried to ask the woman on the phone these questions but she wasn't very helpful.

Thanks guys! Anyone have any photos?
It's going to be really hot, really loud, and the fumes will probably give you cancer. That said, it'll probably look cool, and looking cool is half the battle.

For 1, they probably won't spray any plastic, and you wouldn't want that anyway: it flexes too frequently and the minute it does, the liner will crack. Not sure on 2.

Jitzy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willys
Occupation
Retired Police, Now Certified Custom Club Fitter
Look into spraying the inside of your vehicle on this forum it’s really not good. The fumes don’t bake off like they do in the bed of a truck or any outside of the vehicle really. Also I wouldn’t do business with anyone that when I call there they can’t answer simple questions or at the very least get you an answer.

edit JP29 linked the article I was thinking of.
Sponsored