Getting Over-Shipped on Orders

TheBirdie72

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Freedom Edition 2 Door
Lots of folks on here complaining about getting short-shipped or mis-picked on Jeep parts orders. Some people also mentioned ordering and paying, but not receiving items. Well, I seem to have the opposite problem. Many times, I keep getting too much stuff! Some examples:
  • Ordered 1 box of four hub centric ring spacers for my new wheels on Amazon - they shipped me 4 boxes of four. Only charged for one box. Mis-picked in my favor?
  • Ordered a stubby antenna for my Jeep from QT - they sent me two in the same box. Only charged for one. Over picked in my favor?
  • I ordered one package of 6 micro fiber towels from Amazon to use on the Jeep. They shipped the right item, but it came in a case of 12 units. Only charged for one box of six. Case pack error in my favor?
  • I bought a Craftsman wrench set from Sears on clearance at a store closing sale. I get it home to find an extra 2 duplicate wrenches in the box set. Packing error in my favor?
  • Ordered two decal hood stickers for the Jeep. I got it in the mail a week later. The next day, a second set showed up in the mail. Only charged for one. Vendor double shipped the order?
Wonder if maybe I should try ordering another Jeep… maybe a whole car carrying semi full of Jeeps will show up at the dealer? :LOL:

Anyone else have this “problem” before with Jeep stuff?
Sponsored

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon
Not Jeep stuff, but I ordered a toy for my daughter’s dog and she called, “mom, he doesn’t need four! :LOL:

JayCeeX2

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sport S, 2014 4Runner Limited
The first big thing I order for my Jeep was the wheels. When I received them one was damaged so I was told they will just send replacement and shipping label to return the damaged one.

Two days later UPS truck shows up, driver knocks on my door and ask If I ordered more wheels? Well they didn't send a replacement wheel, they sent 5 more wheels! And then another 2 days later I received the single wheel that was to replace the damaged one.

Long story short, I have 6 extra new wheels sitting in my garage. They sent me a total of 11 wheels!

(just wanted to add, vendor told me to keep all the wheels, several have minor blemishes, the boxes they were shipped in were destroyed and vendor said not worth shipping back)
Sponsored

Last edited: