Sponsored

Get your Extended Warranty with Tom @ Hayes Jeep

LeoTheDragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Hey guys, I'm creating this thread so that everyone who is thinking about getting an extended warranty sees this and gives Tom Winkels @ Hayes Jeep a call (I'll provide his contact below). Full disclosure, I purchased my Jeep at another dealership but purchased the Mopar Max Care Lifetime Warranty from Tom before it got discontinued (ended 12/1). I picked up my Jeep on 11/28 and without going into too much detail, I went through a bit of drama regarding this issue. Luckily I stumbled onto Tom's contact info and reached out to him last minute. He got back to me and ended up completely turning around a really unfortunate situation I was in. He went above and beyond anything I would expect any person working at a car dealership would do. His service floored me and I can't put into words how thankful I am.

Unfortunately the lifetime warranty is no longer being offered, but there are probably people who still are picking up other extended warranties now or in the future. Please give Tom a call to see what he can do for you before pulling the trigger - based on my experience with him, you'll be hard pressed to find a better deal (and more importantly attitude and service) than what he offers.

My only regret is not reaching out to Hayes about purchasing the Jeep. I can't speak on that side of the experience, but I don't doubt it would have been similar.

Tom Winkels
Finance Manager

Hayes Jeep
3718 Stadium Drive
Kalamazoo, Mi 49008

Direct Contact Info:
[email protected]
269-385-1116
Sponsored

Last edited:

MacJack

First Name
-O)|||||(O-Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL 2 Door
Vehicle Showcase
Hey guys, I'm creating this thread so that everyone who is thinking about getting an extended warranty sees this and gives Tom Winkels @ Hayes Jeep a call (I'll provide his contact below). Full disclosure, I purchased my Jeep at another dealership but purchased the Mopar Max Care Lifetime Warranty from Tom before it got discontinued (ended 12/1). I picked up my Jeep on 11/28 and without going into too much detail, I went through a bit of drama regarding this issue. Luckily I stumbled onto Tom's contact info and reached out to him last minute. He got back to me and ended up completely turning around a really unfortunate situation I was in. He went above and beyond anything I would expect any person working at a car dealership would do. His service floored me and I can't put into words how thankful I am.

Unfortunately the lifetime warranty is no longer being offered, but there are probably people who still are picking up other extended warranties now or in the future. Please give Tom a call to see what he can do for you before pulling the trigger - based on my experience with him, you'll be hard pressed to find a better deal (and more importantly attitude and service) than what he offers.

My only regret is not reaching out to Hayes about purchasing the Jeep. I can't speak on that side of the experience, but I don't doubt it would have been similar.

Tom Winkels
Finance Manager

Hayes Jeep
3718 Stadium Drive
Kalamazoo, Mi 49008

Direct Contact Info:
[email protected]
269-385-1116
I got my Mopar MaxCare after the lifetime offer expired. Just did a deal with Tom today and saved $1,000 over Mopar and local dealer prices. I too purchased my Jeep out of state and it was a good deal since I only drive Jeep on weekend and I will be hard press to do 85k Miles in 7 years with ZERO deductible. I agree with many possible issue that will come up so it worth it. Let's face it if Jeep keeps coming up with new models I will get another Jeep before the terms are up.

So call 269-385-1116 or email Tom Winkels [email protected]

jhern88

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 WRANGLER SPORT JL 4 DOORS V6

Tom Winkels
Finance Manager

Hayes Jeep
3718 Stadium Drive
Kalamazoo, Mi 49008

Direct Contact Info:
[email protected]
269-385-1116
Did you use your extended warranty yet?

OP
OP
LeoTheDragon

LeoTheDragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Hey there,

No, I haven't used the extended warranty yet since my factory warranty is still in effect. I haven't actually had to bring my Jeep in for any warranty stuff yet and hopefully it'll stay that way as long as possible!

jhern88

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 WRANGLER SPORT JL 4 DOORS V6
How much did you pay and where did you buy it? Please link info thanks?

Sponsored

OP
OP
LeoTheDragon

LeoTheDragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I said I wouldn't disclose details or pricing so I will honor that promise. The rest of the information is in the post if you read it.

SoCal

First Name
MARK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, 981 Porsche Cayman S, BMW F32, Lexus is250
PSA- If you have Geico, you can get a 7y/100K extended warranty with your insurance for like $6 extra a month( mechanical breakdown insurance )....
Sponsored