Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JKURD AEV JL370; 2014 GC Overland Diesel
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Technology Integrator
I have had the Max Care Warranty on my last two Jeeps (a JK and a GC); I will buy one with my JLURD. Question: do they still include a free loaner car for any service done, including scheduled maintenance? This was huge for me, as my servicing dealer is 25 min from my house.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Occupation
Car Dealer
I have had the Max Care Warranty on my last two Jeeps (a JK and a GC); I will buy one with my JLURD. Question: do they still include a free loaner car for any service done, including scheduled maintenance? This was huge for me, as my servicing dealer is 25 min from my house.
There is rental reimbursement for any covered item. I don't believe maintenance is included in that, but that may be up to the servicing dealer's discretion.

Zach

CO_Jeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 392 XR
Thanks to everyone who has kept us busy with quote requests! Help us get to $500,000 saved from MSRP in 2022 on a genuine Mopar Extended warranty by emailing Maria at [email protected].

We will meet or beat any pricing and will be better priced than any other online offer!

Thanks for the referrals and business!
I purchased my plan on 11/15 and received via email the ProVision documents electronically. Is it correct to assume that I will also receive something in the mail as well?

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Occupation
Car Dealer
I purchased my plan on 11/15 and received via email the ProVision documents electronically. Is it correct to assume that I will also receive something in the mail as well?
No, if you'd like a physical copy you'll need to print off a copy of the PDF. Everything is handled electronically with the documentation for the service contract and in Stellantis' warranty system.

TylerV76

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU
It's Ultimately up to the servicing dealership. As an agent for the manufacturer it's our responsibility to raise any red flags...
Coming up on 29k miles and trying to decide if the extended warranty would an option for me on a heavily modified JLU.

The only thing not being modded is the engine, trans and transfer case at this point, which is what I'm hoping to keep covered. Axles, suspension, steering etc have all been swapped. The lift was done at the dealership so I dont see an issue there.

The biggest push back I foresee is the axles. Rubicon swaps into a sport, trussed, RCV shafts and re-geared. Think the warranty would still cover the engine and trans under these circumstances?

Sponsored

randeeezy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 JL Willys
picking up a new jeep in 2 weeks . . . what is the best move with these extended warranties? Buy them on delivery, or wait until factory warranty is running out? It seems like extended warranties begin coverage on the purchase date, not after the factory one expires.

In that case, wouldn't I be throwing away money on 3 years or so of overlapped coverage? Wouldn't it be wiser to pay the increased rate (a few years in with more mileage) and actually get the benefit of the full extended warranty term?

thanks for anyone who can advise

bobholthaus

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Technology Integrator
Any chance someone can post the PDF of their warranty? Obviously don’t need account numbers. But I’d surely like to read one before I buy it.

bobholthaus

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Technology Integrator
picking up a new jeep in 2 weeks . . . what is the best move with these extended warranties? Buy them on delivery, or wait until factory warranty is running out? It seems like extended warranties begin coverage on the purchase date, not after the factory one expires.

In that case, wouldn't I be throwing away money on 3 years or so of overlapped coverage? Wouldn't it be wiser to pay the increased rate (a few years in with more mileage) and actually get the benefit of the full extended warranty term?

thanks for anyone who can advise
Randeezy: the mopar warranties always start at time of purchase of the new vehicle. So for the first 3 year/36k, you aren’t using your extended warranty at all. Other than a price increase in 3 years, you’re aren’t getting anything buying now.

Remember, the actuaries play with the cost of these warranties based actual claims throughout the years; so, in a nutshell, it’s never a cheaper time to buy one than now. If you plan to keep it past it’s initial warranty, you may spend the money now, esp if you’re buying from a place like granger where you know you aren’t overpaying for it at all.

Just my two cents. I’ve owned mopar warranties on my last 4 Jeeps and they’ve never done me wrong. I’ve always come out ahead cost wise having them; these aren’t the most reliable vehicles on the road!! 🤷🏻‍♂️

Ron93YJ

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
If I remember correctly, the first price hike on the warranty takes place when the Jeep hits 12,000 miles.

Sponsored

bobholthaus

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Technology Integrator
If I remember correctly, the first price hike on the warranty takes place when the Jeep hits 12,000 miles.
If this is correct, I did not know that this was even a thing. I thought the price stayed exactly the same as long as you were still within your factory warranty. I’ve never heard of this.

Zach from Granger, can you please clarify this for us?

Grateful1

First Name
Grateful
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 1998 TJ Sport 2011 Extreme Camper
Occupation
HR Manager

Antonio

First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon diesel
If this is correct, I did not know that this was even a thing. I thought the price stayed exactly the same as long as you were still within your factory warranty. I’ve never heard of this.

Zach from Granger, can you please clarify this for us?
From what I was told this is correct, the price jumps every year or increase of 12 K miles, you can go to the site posted on different warranty thread on the forum which you can enter info of a vehicle and it will give you a quote, so just increase the miles and the year to see, I believe it only increase like $ 100 +/-

Red Willy

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Beach High Tide, 2021 2 dr. Willys stick
Occupation
Professional Nobody
I just signed up with Granger. 200,00 deductible, 8 years, 60k miles (I don't drive that much) Very easy, took about 2 minutes.