Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport Mojito!, 3.6L & '18 Ninja 400 KRT
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Think you're correct on the timing of that. Was a great offer, and the price was substantially cheaper for that just a few years ago versus the stupid 8-year max plans available now (which are actually only 5-year on top of the standard 3-year bumper-to-bumper).

Wish Mopar had more confidence in their marquees.
Yes...it's always a red flag when EW offers start decreasing in years and mileage. And that's interesting that you mentioned that. I always thought an EW would kick in once the factory warranty expired. I believe my sales rep explained it this way. Your post prompted me look up my terms again...apparently the warranty started on the day I bought it, alongside the factory warranty... 👀

Not sure that I understand that setup. But the end date month looks a bit weird which is actually 83 years and 3 months...🤔

lifetime-unlimited.png
Sponsored

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Occupation
Car Dealer
We appreciate the opportunity to help out the JL fans with their Mopar coverage! We've been staying busy and are working on a cutting edge website to help make this process even easier.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Occupation
Car Dealer
Our running tally is $500,000 that we've been able to save people over the last 6 months from MSRP pricing on Mopar vehicle protection products! Thank you everyone!

Email [email protected] for a quote on your CDJR vehicle.

Yankee1019

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 RAM 1500 Crew Cab, 2023 JLU Reign Willys
We appreciate the opportunity to help out the JL fans with their Mopar coverage! We've been staying busy and are working on a cutting edge website to help make this process even easier.
I'll be in the market for the extended warranty after we take delivery. Looking forward to a website dedicated to this. :)

Sponsored

Sazabi19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gator Gladiator Sport S, '22 Gobi JLR
Our running tally is $500,000 that we've been able to save people over the last 6 months from MSRP pricing on Mopar vehicle protection products! Thank you everyone!

Email [email protected] for a quote on your CDJR vehicle.
Hey, we appreciate the offer :D

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Occupation
Car Dealer
I'll be in the market for the extended warranty after we take delivery. Looking forward to a website dedicated to this. :)
yes, I've learned quickly that this takes much longer to develop than I anticipated. I believe we are in the homestretch though.

Chrismeece74

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Freedom Unlimited
That is my question too. I am in FL and just got my quote which was much higher than I expected for a brand new JLU.
Unfortunately Florida has a law that says vehicle extended warranties can not be sold in the state for under MSRP

Sponsored

Grateful1

First Name
Grateful
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 1998 TJ Sport 2011 Extreme Camper
Occupation
HR Manager
shame, I do not trail mine rough only lite trails so far, but bought new labor day weekend 2018 and have just over 50K miles

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Occupation
Car Dealer
We're very close to the $600,000 in money we've saved customers from Retail on Mopar Extended service contracts! Help us get over the hump by telling your friends and emailing our staff at [email protected] for a quote for $50 over cost to protect your Jeep or other Mopar product!
Jeep Wrangler JL Genuine Mopar Extended Warranty $25 over Dealer Cost!- ONLINE PAYMENT PLANS LIVE!!! Jeep Wranglers

REWJeep

First Name
Bud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sahara Altitude Unlimited
I just bought an extended warranty from Granger. Maria was very helpful and patient.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Occupation
Car Dealer
I just bought an extended warranty from Granger. Maria was very helpful and patient.
Thank you for the opportunity to protect your Jeep!

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Occupation
Car Dealer
Thanks to everyone who has kept us busy with quote requests! Help us get to $500,000 saved from MSRP in 2022 on a genuine Mopar Extended warranty by emailing Maria at [email protected].

We will meet or beat any pricing and will be better priced than any other online offer!

Thanks for the referrals and business!
Sponsored