First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Occupation
Car Dealer
We've been able to save over $350,000 for customers on retail pricing for these Mopar extended warranty contracts over the past 3 months!

Thank you for everyone who has given us an opportunity to cover their Jeep or other CDJR vehicle!
Jeep Wrangler JL Genuine Mopar Extended Warranty $50 over Dealer Cost @ GrangerMotors PXL_20220817_100304704.PORTRAIT
Sponsored

rkeen81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon/2023 JLU Rubicon 4xe (Hydro Blue
We've been able to save over $350,000 for customers on retail pricing for these Mopar extended warranty contracts over the past 3 months!

Thank you for everyone who has given us an opportunity to cover their Jeep or other CDJR vehicle!
Jeep Wrangler JL Genuine Mopar Extended Warranty $50 over Dealer Cost @ GrangerMotors PXL_20220817_100304704.PORTRAIT
I'll be in touch when my 23' arrives.

Sazabi19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gator Gladiator Sport S, '22 Gobi JLR

You guys saved me money a few days ago. Pretty hassle free and couldn't be happier, thanks Zach/Granger!

Lol, my local dealer can't understand how I got my JLR (6% under) and 8yr/85k w/$100 ded for so cheap. It's a good thing their service dept. is good.

jaylam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JLU Sport S
Hi @Zach@Granger - there was an earlier question regarding warranty voided for tire sizes +2" over factory size, but I didn't see an answer for that. Can you please confirm?

Last edited:

Sponsored

Wulfgott

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 PUNK'N 2.0L Turbo JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Meat popsicle
OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Occupation
Car Dealer
Hi @Zach@Granger - there was an earlier question regarding warranty voided for tire sizes +2" over factory size, but I didn't see an answer for that. Can you please confirm?
I think there's some gray area if a tie rod goes out. There's an argument to be made that the extra weight caused it. Generally speaking that's a dealership call as an agent of the manufacturer and I don't believe it's an issue.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Occupation
Car Dealer
I sent an email for a quote as well. Have you heard back yet?
Check spam if you didn't receive a quote back. You should receive it within 1 business day.

If you don't have it please PM me and I'm happy to help.

Wulfgott

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 PUNK'N 2.0L Turbo JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Meat popsicle
Check spam if you didn't receive a quote back. You should receive it within 1 business day.

If you don't have it please PM me and I'm happy to help.
My apologies for not responding earlier, I received it the next day. I was driving my new Rubi back from another state though at the time.

Spartywarrior

First Name
NES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL RUBICON
What are the implications of buying it for an AEV Jeep that's been ordered through an AEV-Certified Jeep dealership?
So is an AEV li
I believe the AEV parts will be warranted through AEV and this would not extend those parts.
So would the AEV lift be considered installed by Jeep since it is certified?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Occupation
Car Dealer
So is an AEV li

So would the AEV lift be considered installed by Jeep since it is certified?
No, those parts would be covered by AEV, not by Mopar if there was an issue.

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport Mojito!, 3.6L & '18 Ninja 400 KRT
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
I believe it’s still 8 years but you can go up to 125 K miles, they did away with the lifetime option too
I was able to get the added care Unlimited Mileage/Lifetime warranty (translates to 999,999 miles/80years) in the summer of 2018. I believe that other forum members indicated that, that particular warranty was no longer available in late 2018. I haven't seen it available since...

Last edited:

AFD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Rubicon (2DR/V6)
I was able to get the added care Unlimited Mileage/Lifetime warranty (translates to 999,999 miles/100years) in the summer of 2018. I believe that other forum members indicated that, that particular warranty was no longer available in late 2018. I haven't seen it available since...
Think you're correct on the timing of that. Was a great offer, and the price was substantially cheaper for that just a few years ago versus the stupid 8-year max plans available now (which are actually only 5-year on top of the standard 3-year bumper-to-bumper).

Wish Mopar had more confidence in their marquees.

COJeeper

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLUR, '23 Donkey because gas is too expensive
Clubs

I just got mine for free… bumper to bumper 7 years 100k miles $100 deductible.
Sponsored