Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Occupation
Car Dealer
Questions about Catalytic Conveter warranty says in Manual 8yrs or 80K
1656806261871.png
Yes, that is covered under the factory warranty.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Occupation
Car Dealer
Thanks to the support in June. We were able to save customers a little over $100,000 from retail pricing on an extended service contract.

The Mopar coverage is great because you always know you'll have Factory engineered parts and technicians perform the fix and no corners cut with subpar quality parts.

Email [email protected] for a quote with a VIN.

KAB96F

First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon XR
Occupation
Structural Engineer
Hello Everyone,

We strive to be an asset to this community are doing our best to get creative with what we can offer here as a benefit to the JLWrangler Forum. With that being said, we have done some shopping and have come up with the best deal on Mopar Vehicle Protection plans. We will now offer any plan (Maximum Care, Added Care Plus, Powertrain Care Plus, Tire & Wheel, Maintenance) at $50 over dealer cost on any Wrangler! This offer is good for any Wrangler whether it was purchased from our store or another Jeep store. This represents a discount from in-store MSRP pricing of $1500-$2000 on average and is cheaper than any other online retailer.

How do you get this started?

Please send an email to [email protected] with the following information:

Name
Address
Phone number
VIN
Approximate mileage on Wrangler now
Coverage desired (years and mileage)

The entire process will be handled seamlessly online by electronic signature and a secure electronic deposit. Your contract will be in force within 2-3 business days of completion of the deposit and electronic signature. Stellantis' MVP system is nationwide and will update electronically within their system showing your contract status, so you won't need a paper copy of the contract to bring with you to the dealership for repair

Have another Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or Ram vehicle you'd like to add coverage to? Our pricing will be $50 over dealer cost as well. This should meet or exceed any other pricing you find online. The process is initiated the same way by emailing [email protected] with the information above.

This offer is good for anywhere in the U.S.

Again, we want to thank this supportive community here and appreciate the opportunity to help wherever we can!

Zach
Count me in! :like: I just sent you an email. Cheers! 🍻

Sponsored

Kyanche

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Also purchased an extended warranty, hurray for 5 more years of peace of mind! Thanks for the great price!

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Occupation
Car Dealer
Also purchased an extended warranty, hurray for 5 more years of peace of mind! Thanks for the great price!
Ditto! I just purchased too, best price by $50 out of the 6 places I tried. I can now buy dinner. Cheers 🍻
Purchased! Thanks again for the fair offer here.

Chris
We really appreciate the offer to earn your business!

This has been a great deal for us and we're developing more offerings to make this more convenient and seamless.

Sponsored

jlandry287

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR Diesel
Sorry to revive an old thread, but I also drive a diesel and see a lot of the questions pertaining to them being ignored.

My concern is the diesel components (glow plugs, high pressure fuel pump, emission system, etc). Are these covered similar to a gasoline engine?

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Occupation
Car Dealer
Sorry to revive an old thread, but I also drive a diesel and see a lot of the questions pertaining to them being ignored.

My concern is the diesel components (glow plugs, high pressure fuel pump, emission system, etc). Are these covered similar to a gasoline engine?
I believe so. I'll follow up with our Mopar vehicle protection rep to specify just to clarify 100%..
Same pricing for Florida?
Yes, sir.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Occupation
Car Dealer
Core plugs covered, fuel pump, emission all covered. Please reference p. 3, paragraph 7.
Sponsored

Attachments