Sponsored

Antonio

First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon diesel
So, for instance, if my jeep has 6k miles today. If one were to purchase the 6yr, 100k mile warranty. Would it be warrantied up to 6 years from today (5/16/2028) or 106k (whichever comes first). Just want to follow the logic. If it's total mileage instead, may as well purchase this at 11,999 miles =).
The extended warranty start from the day of the vehicle in service date, meaning if you purchased the vehicle on January 1 st of 2022 and went with the 8 year 100 K miles plan, then you’d have coverage till January of 2030 or 100 K miles whichever occurs first (miles start at time of purchase, which could be like 6 or 10 or whatever was on your odometer disclosure at time of purchase)
Sponsored

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Occupation
Car Dealer
Is there still no 100k/10-year Mopar plan, or have they added that back yet?
I believe 8 years is the longest we can go now.
They are extremely competitive, and prompt in response time, I got a quote on the new JL which is right in line with Tom (bout $ 50 less on my quote from them vs Tom) keep in mind mopar raised their extended warranty prices, so when comparing with previously reported or posted quotes by other members on the forum!
Thanks for the opportunity!
I believe it’s still 8 years but you can go up to 125 K miles, they did away with the lifetime option too
That's correct.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Occupation
Car Dealer
Awesome, not built yet but I want it! I asked for 1 :D

@rikity Does that only cover a MOPAR lift?
Yes, just the Mopar lift.
Is he still cheaper after the price has risen? Forgot when they raised the price but it wasn't long ago. like 10th or something?
Yes the price was raised in the first week of May.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Occupation
Car Dealer
what does the warranty cover for the above quotes?

I have a 2021 JLUR Diesel, with about 6200 miles on it. what all would be covered? also, is this the Mopar extended warranty I can use st amy dealer, and is this for 6 years or 125k miles total, or 6 years / 125k miles after factory warranty runs out? (factory is is 3yr/36k and diesel parts the extra.)

I am interested in this, just trying to understand what it covers and for how long.
If you email us at [email protected] we can send you the maxcare brochure. But this covers 5000+ components. It's for a total of up to 8 years or 125k miles from original in-service date.

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
If you email us at [email protected] we can send you the maxcare brochure. But this covers 5000+ components. It's for a total of up to 8 years or 125k miles from original in-service date.
Seeing it was the Maxcare I looked online at a brochure. It does not cover the particulate filter so my guess is the stuff I was worried about with a diesel would not be covered.

Sponsored

hiimmike

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Occupation
Network Engineer
Why the heck would I want to buy a Mopar warranty when the dealerships can't even fix my problems??? Stealerships are like Cisco.... they fix one bug and introduce 5 more. I take my Jeep in for a warranty claim on the seat cover and bring it home misaligned, proximity locks no longer work, and the USB port intermittently cuts out. Yeah, sign me up for a warranty that will do NOTHING but make my Jeep WORSE! I'll take SIX!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Occupation
Car Dealer
What are the implications of buying it for an AEV Jeep that's been ordered through an AEV-Certified Jeep dealership?
I believe the AEV parts will be warranted through AEV and this would not extend those parts.

exrub

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL, 2014 JKU, and a few others
I took a look at the link you provided for the Bronco6g forum (I have two Fords -- not Broncos) and saw the disclaimer that the offer is not available in Florida. Is this the same for the Mopar warranty? Just curious.

Bill_P

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2023 JLUWSXR
Occupation
Can't tell you..shhh
Is there still no 100k/10-year Mopar plan, or have they added that back yet?
I just got a letter from MOPAR for my '18 JLU telling me to call them before the end of the month about an extended warranty. It's a year out of the base warranty so I don't know what's going on with that.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Occupation
Car Dealer
I took a look at the link you provided for the Bronco6g forum (I have two Fords -- not Broncos) and saw the disclaimer that the offer is not available in Florida. Is this the same for the Mopar warranty? Just curious.
We should be able to accommodate you.

KAB96F

First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon XR
Occupation
Structural Engineer
Definitely interested if my 12/13 JLUR-XR order ever gets out of the f#cking gathering parts phase. Unreal 🙄

Mordraq

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22’ Sahara 4xe
The extended warranty start from the day of the vehicle in service date, meaning if you purchased the vehicle on January 1 st of 2022 and went with the 8 year 100 K miles plan, then you’d have coverage till January of 2030 or 100 K miles whichever occurs first (miles start at time of purchase, which could be like 6 or 10 or whatever was on your odometer disclosure at time of purchase)
Thanks. Please clarify the mileage portion. If I have 6k miles when I buy it and I buy the 8year 100k you just noted, the warranty ends at 100k miles or 106k miles?

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Occupation
Car Dealer
Definitely interested if my 12/13 JLUR-XR order ever gets out of the f#cking gathering parts phase. Unreal 🙄
The Extreme Recon has been rough.
Sponsored