Sponsored

Eddiechi

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2DR Rubicon -- 2023 2DR Rubi ordered Sep 29
When I got rid of my 2020 I got a check prorated refund in mail for remaining value of warranty - approx $1500 from Mopar
Sponsored

Eddiechi

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2DR Rubicon -- 2023 2DR Rubi ordered Sep 29
OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Occupation
Car Dealer

RubiDukkie

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I know that you said the Jeep must still be under basic warranty for you to sell an extended on it, but does that include Jeep Certified Pre-Owned also? Thanks.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Occupation
Car Dealer
I know that you said the Jeep must still be under basic warranty for you to sell an extended on it, but does that include Jeep Certified Pre-Owned also? Thanks.
Yes, we can sell warranties to pre-owned vehicles as well!

RubiDukkie

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Yes, we can sell warranties to pre-owned vehicles as well!
Thanks for the quick response Zach. I ended up buying a 2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon with plenty remaining on the original bumper to bumper warranty. I'll be reaching out to you soon for a MaxCare extended.

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Recon, Jaguar XJL
Occupation
Unemployed
I just bought a 96 month, 85,000 mile, $200 deductible max-care warranty from Granger. I also got a quote from Zeigler, and even after you enter their secret code (PAYINFULL) which saved $315, it was still $50 more than Granger. I like doing business with a company that is honest and doesn't play games.

I know many people think you should never buy an extended warranty, and I could afford to replace an engine or transmission without a warranty if I had to. But I feel that the possibility of something going wrong in a Chrysler product, especially the electronics, makes it worth it to me.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Occupation
Car Dealer
I just bought a 96 month, 85,000 mile, $200 deductible max-care warranty from Granger. I also got a quote from Zeigler, and even after you enter their secret code (PAYINFULL) which saved $315, it was still $50 more than Granger. I like doing business with a company that is honest and doesn't play games.

I know many people think you should never buy an extended warranty, and I could afford to replace an engine or transmission without a warranty if I had to. But I feel that the possibility of something going wrong in a Chrysler product, especially the electronics, makes it worth it to me.
Thank you very much, so glad we could help you out!!

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Occupation
Car Dealer
Hi there everyone!

🌟We are still currently offering $50 over dealer cost on our Mopar extended warranties!!🌟

Please email [email protected] to receive an extended warranty quote!
tnpw.&owa=outlook.office.com&scriptVer=20230407001.jpg

Attachments

Sponsored

Jerpy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Not that I don't trust these guys, but is there any way to check that the warranty is in fact submitted and valid through Mopar?

maestro5531

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 HydroBlue TRX , 23 HydroBlue JL Willys
Not that I don't trust these guys, but is there any way to check that the warranty is in fact submitted and valid through Mopar?
You can login in Jeep owners page and it has warranty info etc. I bought 2 warranties from Grainger and both show up. You can also walk into any dealer with your VIN and they can print You a sheet with all options and warranty info.

Screenshot_20230420_223315_Chrome.jpg

Air Uncle P

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLRU Bright White
I asked for full terms and conditions of the contract and was sent fairly basic T&Cs.

My big worry is the line: "The following are NOT eligible for Mopar Vehicle Protection MECHANICAL COVERAGE:............vehicles altered or converted from the original manufacturer's specifications;"

So I asked: "So I interpret this as if I do a lift on my Jeep at a third party shop then the vehicle loses mechanical coverage. Please advise."

Was told: "It could void certain aspects of the warranty, not the entire warranty."

No opinion here. Just reporting my experience.

Red Willy

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Beach High Tide, 2021 2 dr. Willys stick
Occupation
Professional Nobody
I asked for full terms and conditions of the contract and was sent fairly basic T&Cs.

My big worry is the line: "The following are NOT eligible for Mopar Vehicle Protection MECHANICAL COVERAGE:............vehicles altered or converted from the original manufacturer's specifications;"

So I asked: "So I interpret this as if I do a lift on my Jeep at a third party shop then the vehicle loses mechanical coverage. Please advise."

Was told: "It could void certain aspects of the warranty, not the entire warranty."

No opinion here. Just reporting my experience.
For instance, if you go to a local shop to have gears changed, I wouldn't expect the factory warranty to cover them anymore. That burden is now on the shop and or gear manufacturer. Same if you do a lift unless it's a Mopar kit. Just common sense I would think.
Sponsored