Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase
i ended up putting the G screen down by the left driver knee, right below the speaker. I wanted to put it up to the left by the grab handle but it was really tight. I also looked at rear view mirror but also looked hard. I opted for an easy route;))
when and if you have time could you snap a pic of where you put it
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito JL Wrangler Unlimited
interesting.

so that spod probably makes the cost of a genesis dual battery about equal to a battle born house battery with a redarc dc to dc charger, fuse box and switch panel.

so what makes the genesis system better than using the genesis battery tray and a dc to dc charger to keep the second battery charged rather than the genesis solenoid ?

i'm a little baffled by the options available everywhere for power options and not knowing what i really need or what eventually will work best for me i'm trying to weed through ideas without destroying my amex.

Also I don't believe you can mount lithium-ion batteries under the hood. They do not like high or low temps. You need to put them inside. That is why I am looking at the Genesis option. I do not want to take up any space inside the vehicle.

How long can you run a fridge off this setup before recharging?
Sponsored