Sponsored

Genesis Dual Battery Kit? Which Batteries Are You Using? How it Saved Your Day Experiences

gbr

First Name
Gerald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Why does it take you so long to get batteries. Genesis has them in stock according to last info.
As much as I love Genesis, I do try to support local. I finally found a local battery place that doesn't stock Full Throttle, but does bring them in on request. With the Canada <--> US exchange rate, the price is about the same as ordering from Genesis.

If the shop ordered them right away, I'd have them in a week, but I agreed to wait until they placed their next order in a couple of weeks.
Sponsored

wolf

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On my third Rubicon(2dr's 2020, 2015 jetta diesel/2013 mb
Occupation
retired
As much as I love Genesis, I do try to support local. I finally found a local battery place that doesn't stock Full Throttle, but does bring them in on request. With the Canada <--> US exchange rate, the price is about the same as ordering from Genesis.

If the shop ordered them right away, I'd have them in a week, but I agreed to wait until they placed their next order in a couple of weeks.
Sounds good to me. I try to shop at local ACE hardware but sometimes it’s hard if you need it right away, so round trip to Lowe’s. I think you will be happy with your full river batteries. I am so far. Mine only had to come from Missouri to Florida.