General Rant - Mopar / My Jeep Site

maddscot

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Rubicon Wrangler Unlimited
Just a rant... trying to schedule service with the dealer via the App "My Jeep", and/or the web site (Mopar on line scheduling). I am registered and can see my vehicle, info, warranty etc. but it just hangs on device or web page when scheduling service. Is this common... just end up calling the dealer, and have to go through the whole process of name, model, VIN, contact info, scheduling, etc.

Rant over...
Sponsored

JIMBOX

First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CHEROKEE TRAILHAWK/ JEEP GLADIATOR
Occupation
RETIRED
Your RANT isn't appreciated, no sympathy !

If I make an appointment for work/maint. on MY jeep--I will make a PERSONAL APPOINTMENT and deliver/discuss/pickup, so I KNOW what's happening-to my JEEP !

W.E.

JIMBO

KodeMechanic

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Haven't scheduled any maintenance yet, but when I do, I"ll likely try the Mopar scheduler. Hopefully it'll be fixed by then, can't stand when companies dont keep their apps working properly.

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
Chances are your dealer offers its own online scheduler. It normally works a lot better.

Just like everything else: once you set up your account with your VIN, name, address, etc., it is stored. Next time you want to schedule an appointment you just need to enter the miles on the vehicle, indicate what you want to go in for, pick a time and date, and yer good to go.

Sponsored

KnG818

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Rubicon
Just a rant... trying to schedule service with the dealer via the App "My Jeep", and/or the web site (Mopar on line scheduling). I am registered and can see my vehicle, info, warranty etc. but it just hangs on device or web page when scheduling service. Is this common... just end up calling the dealer, and have to go through the whole process of name, model, VIN, contact info, scheduling, etc.

Rant over...
...like tits on a bull

cOtter

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Sahara 2.0L Ocean Blue Metallic, Toyota Highlander & Pontiac G6 coupe
Occupation
Senior Manager PM (Automotive OEM)
I have this thing that allows me to contact my local dealer and talk with an actual person at the dealership and they will help me with scheduling my appointment.

it’s called phone. Works really well.

with that said, I do understand being aggravated that the app is not working but just pick up the phone, that your probably attempting to use the app on an call them.

this has been my experience.

Bearded_Dragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito! Rubicon
The Mopar/My Jeep site is screwed up for me too. I used to post my maintenance records in there since I have the lifetime warranty. Now its stuck in a loop asking for my VIN and cannot add anything.

Sponsored

swozey

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
My dealer doesn't do online scheduling through MOPAR for whatever reason, I guess they all have different software/appointment systems. I can do it through their website directly though, and it was actually a nice system. I was able to schedule the shuttle and everything.

The convenience of being able to do this without being put on hold, or transferred 10 times and re-explaining your goal each time while trying to track down a service manager when calling various dealers is lost on some people.

Last edited: