GEN2 PnP Boost Gauge by Vaitrix | JL 2.0L

EUROCOMPULSION

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler JLU (2.0L Turbo)
TO PURCHASE:
https://vaitrixusa.com/collections/...-play-boost-gauge-jeep-wrangler-jl-2-0l-turbo

APPLICATION

• JEEP WRANGLER JL 2.0L
SPECIFICATIONS
INSTALLATION
JLPNP1.png

JLPNP2_1512x.png

Gen2_Boost_Gauge_Turbo_PSI_45_fad9e125-72ec-4ac1-87aa-333e147c0308_1512x.jpg

The VAITRIX GEN2 Plug & Play boost gauge is the first of its kind. This unique gauge allows you to plug directly into a vehicle specific MAP or boost sensor to provide instant data right from the source without the use of analog receivers or hoses and tubing.

Each plug and play boost gauge comes with a vehicle specific harness depending on your application. Simply plug the harness directly into your manifold sensor, and instantly view the same boost data your ECU sees.

Constructed out of CNC aluminum with an ABS lightweight body, this high quality and aesthetically pleasing display gauge is perfect for monitoring your vehicle's most valuable data.

Not only is this a convenient way to view accurate boost data regardless of other modifications, but also for those JL 2.0L owners who are utilizing an aftermarket intercooler piece. This negates the need for drilling or tapping into any of your piping.

The associated wiring and hardware are made to fit all Wrangler JL 2.0L vehicles. The kit comes with everything you need for a seamless installation. Although our installation instructions are specific, because the Wrangler has so many AUX locations for 12V power, ignition power, and ground, you are welcome to use any reliable sources of power in your installation (for example, positapping off of an existing add on already installed that uses 12V or ignition power.

Features Include:

• Infrared Remote Control
  • Hairline finished face with high definition scale and
    high brightness tach
  • High transparency glass with low reflection creates 99% of
    visibility and reduces reflection to 4%.
  • Advanced illumination LED backlights offer 6 levels
    of lighting modes for visual comfort. High-sensitivity light
    sensor can automatically adjust the brightness of faceplate
    illumination based on ambient lighting
  • Stepper motor drives the gauge tach to a particular angle instantaneously
  • Microcontroller with silent stepper mode in 3540
    segments drives the gauge needle over a 270° sweep,
    providing accurate data to the driver
  • Self-diagnosis function detects disconnection of sensors, short circuits and communication errors
    When in warning mode, the pointer and the backlight will flash alternately.
  • The warning value can be set. When the warning red LED
    light comes on, the buzzer will sound. (The sound can be
    switched on/off by pressing the button)
  • Peak value will be held in memory automatically. Driver
    can obtain the data promptly and recall the peak readings quickly
  • Completely plug and play, connects directly to the MAP sensor, no splicing or modification necessary
  • Delivers accurate boost data direct from the source.

Sponsored

Turbo_punkn

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Got mine setup! went for a different mounting location. Also I was able to get power and accessory power inside since I have the factory aux switches.
5BEA585F-0DBA-49A8-93F2-F6D72DE7CA25.jpeg

OP
OP
EUROCOMPULSION

EUROCOMPULSION

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler JLU (2.0L Turbo)
Awesome! The remote is universal, it can control every gauge on the dash if you have multiple gauges for different readings.

If you want to adjust the warning signal (so it's not constantly going off), point the remote at the gauge and press the "BO" button (boost).

This will put the gauge into menu mode. Then press the button at the top left hand corner (Gear wheel with (!) inside). This is the warning signal. Once the button is pressed, the needle will go to the current warning psi, and you can use the arrows to adjust up or down and set a new psi. Press the center button to confirm, and then you can press the same button or the BO button to exit the menu.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Speedracer

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara JL 2.0
Got mine setup! went for a different mounting location. Also I was able to get power and accessory power inside since I have the factory aux switches.
5BEA585F-0DBA-49A8-93F2-F6D72DE7CA25.jpeg
How did you run the wire? Did you just come across the windshield from the drivers side?

Speedracer

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara JL 2.0
Thanks, I have speakers on top the dash so that corner won’t work

2A5E7729-1139-4BD5-83AE-4D6E5574ED8B.jpeg

Fizzlepop

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
I noticed you're pulling about 15.5 PSI. I am as well. There are quite a few others reporting 20-24 PSI

Sponsored

Turbo_punkn

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
I noticed you're pulling about 15.5 PSI. I am as well. There are quite a few others reporting 20-24 PSI
there was a time or two depending on what gear I was in and coasting speed if I went full throttle I was able to get up to over 20

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
If you are referring to my #s posted those are with a JB4 tune which is giving me about 5psi over stock.

Speedracer

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara JL 2.0
I also added 1/4” plastic wire loom to the wire in the engine compartment
Did the install today, not bad. On another note, My remote didn’t come with a battery....did anyone else experience this too? Thought that was kind of odd...

Turbo_punkn

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Did the install today, not bad. On another note, My remote didn’t come with a battery....did anyone else experience this too? Thought that was kind of odd...
mine was missing the battery too. Where did you mount yours?