First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe Sahara
Occupation
Media Services
Super interesting, altho I bet there were more Saharas and Rubicons than Altitudes made in 2021. What email did you reach out to Jeep asking? I'm super curious to run my VIN and see how many Gecko 4XE Saharas were made (altho I like to think of mine as being the only one)
Sponsored

Zoopy123

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe Sahara
Occupation
Media Services
Trevor,

Thank you for contacting Jeep.

2021 JEEP WRANGLER UNLIMITED SAHARA 4XE

According to our records, there were 18,261 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 4xe units built for the 2021 model year, of those, there were 215 units built in Limited Edition Gecko Clear Coat paint.

According to our records, there were 15 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 4xe units built in Limited Edition Gecko Clear Coat paint and equipped with Black Premium McKinley Trimmed Seats, Cold Weather Group, Trailer Tow and HD Electrical Group, Safety Group, Advanced Safety Group, 8-Speed Automatic 8P75PH PHEV Transmission, 2.0L I4 DOHC DI Turbo PHEV Engine, 2-Door Passive Entry (Front Door Locks), Sky One-Touch Power Top, Uconnect 4C Navigation Radio with 8.4 Display and 20X8.0 Fully Painted Aluminum Wheels for the 2021 model year.

Unfortunately, we are unable to provide production figure breakdowns for various models, various model years, multiple models, multiple model years, each and/or every available combination, etc. We only provide production figures for individual customer vehicles as a courtesy. Therefore, we are unable to further assist you with your production figure inquiry.

Sincerely,
Joe
Jeep Wrangler JL GECKO Wrangler JL Club {filename}

Sponsored

Rugradu8

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Wrangler TJ
Emailed Jeep a few weeks back to have them run the vin for final 2021 Gecko production numbers.
Got the following back, thought you all might find it interesting. I'm betting most other editions will have low Gecko color numbers as well. The build date was before Gecko was made available to order as this was the first test run of the paint on the JL.

Subject: Production Information
Christopher,
Thank you for contacting Jeep.
VIN: 1C4HJXEN4MW726590 - 2021 JEEP WRANGLER UNLIMITED ALTITUDE 4X4
Build Date: April 21, 2021
According to our records, there were 7,332 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Altitude 4X4 units built for the 2021
model year, of those, there were 57 units built in Limited Edition Gecko Clear Coat paint.
According to our records, there were 7 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Altitude 4X4 units built in Limited
Edition Gecko Clear Coat paint and equipped with Black Leather Trimmed Bucket Seats, Cold Weather Group, LED Lighting Group, 8.4 Radio and Premium Audio Group, Altitude Package, 8-Speed
Automatic 850RE Transmission, 2.0L 14 DOHC DI Turbo Engine with ESS, Body Color 3-Piece Hard
Top, connect 4C Navigation Radio with 8.4 Display and 18X7.5 Gloss Black Aluminum Wheels for the
2021 model year.
Unfortunately additional production information is either unavailable or considered proprietary; therefore,
we are unable to further assist you with your inquiry.
Sincerely,
Joe
Looks like my 2 door Willys in Gecko Green is pretty rare.

Welcome to Jeep.

Build (sequence) number is not available nor provided by the factory.

In the 2021 model year, there were 143 (including/as your own) 2021 WILLYs
JEEP WRANGLER SPORTs (2 DOOR) manufactured in the same paint color, Limited Gecko Green in the United States.

Thank you for your inquiry,

J. S.
Stellantis
Mopar Headquarters

Grimmjpr

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
Here is the response I got, this was pretty cool.....Had no Idea they would do this.

Build (sequence) number is not available nor provided by the factory.

In the 2021 model year, there were 187 (including/as your own) 2021
JEEP WRANGLER UNLIMITED RUBICON 4XE's manufactured in the same paint color, Limited Edition Gecko Clear Coat.

Of those, 8 were built with your equipment (including your own), options and groups in the United States.

Thank you for your inquiry,

J. S.
Stellantis
Mopar Headquarters

DVLDOG-USMC

First Name
CL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gecko Green JLU & 2014 Dodge Challenger
It's a nice bit of information to have!

jeeeeeeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Can anyone beat mine? :D

According to our records, there were 2 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 4X4 units built in Limited Edition Gecko Clear Coat paint and equipped with Black Premium Cloth Low-Back Bucket Seats, Technology Group, Cold Weather Group, Trailer Tow and HD Electrical Group, LED Lighting Group, 8.4" Radio and Premium Audio Group, Dual Top Group, 8-Speed Automatic 8HP75 Transmission, 3.0L V6 Turbo Diesel Engine with ESS G3, 2-Door Passive Entry (Front Door Locks), Black 3-Piece Hard Top, Premium Black Sunrider Soft Top, Uconnect 4C Navigation Radio with 8.4" Display and 17X7.5 Machined Wheels with Black Pockets for the 2021 model year.

El Jefe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
It took me a while to get around to it, but I finally got the Gecko dash panels installed. This is the way it should have come from the factory! While I had it apart, I changed out all 4 front speakers for the new MB Quart setup. Sounds great & looks amazing!

Sponsored

thisisluiss

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Gecko Green
Never ending project