Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLURD, '04 M3
Occupation
USAF F-16 Crew Chief
There are a couple ways it could be done with the blue for sure. If anyone wants this dual color version I can load it up for ordering as well:

1631894107444.png
I don't suppose my order can be updated with the dual color design now...could it? :CWL:
Sponsored

pixeldecals

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pixeldecals.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLU Rubicon, 2013 JKU Rubicon
I don't suppose my order can be updated with the dual color design now...could it? :CWL:
It could. Shoot me an email and I will have you pay the difference.

mohrf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/a
Hey guys, new to the forum. I ordered a 2dr Willys (v6 manual - no options other than the willys package) on 9/4/21, received the VON on the same day. VIN number received 9/8/21. I checked with Jeepchat this morning (9/18/21) and they said this:

"Thank you so much for holding. I am showing all
of the materials needed to start the build process
have been received. The vehicle should be entering
the build process shortly. Currently no Dealer ETA
has been provided."

Does this indicate a D1 status? From what I have seen on this forum this was a pretty quick status change. How much longer should I expect until delivery, roughly?

TIA

JHTS

First Name
John & Holly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gecko JLU Freedom, 2020 Punk'n JL Sport S
Occupation
John - US Army Ret/DA Civilian / Holly - Boss of husband
Hey guys, new to the forum. I ordered a 2dr Willys (v6 manual - no options other than the willys package) on 9/4/21, received the VON on the same day. VIN number received 9/8/21. I checked with Jeepchat this morning (9/18/21) and they said this:

"Thank you so much for holding. I am showing all
of the materials needed to start the build process
have been received. The vehicle should be entering
the build process shortly. Currently no Dealer ETA
has been provided."

Does this indicate a D1 status? From what I have seen on this forum this was a pretty quick status change. How much longer should I expect until delivery, roughly?

TIA
No you are not in D1. Delivery time are now close to normal. I ordered mine in May but they did not start making Geckos until July so you won’t have to wait anywhere near the 105 days I did.

Sponsored

Codak

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
No you are not in D1. Delivery time are now close to normal. I ordered mine in May but they did not start making Geckos until July so you won’t have to wait anywhere near the 105 days I did.
It sounds like D1 tho? D status says still gathering parts

JHTS

First Name
John & Holly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gecko JLU Freedom, 2020 Punk'n JL Sport S
Occupation
John - US Army Ret/DA Civilian / Holly - Boss of husband

NFWman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Grand Cherokee LTD, 2021 JL Rubicon
Well, today I hit the 15-week mark since I ordered.

two weeks ago I get an email that my so-called “escalated” order has shipped….
Today I call Jeep Customer Care to find out if it actually got loaded onto a truck & if it’s actually in transit.

Nope. and she tells me it’s built and “ready to ship” but no ship date scheduled that she knows of….

No longer feeling that excitement.

spenchey

First Name
spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
every JL you can wish for
Well, today I hit the 15-week mark since I ordered.

two weeks ago I get an email that my so-called “escalated” order has shipped….
Today I call Jeep Customer Care to find out if it actually got loaded onto a truck & if it’s actually in transit.

Nope. and she tells me it’s built and “ready to ship” but no ship date scheduled that she knows of….

No longer feeling that excitement.

I've been telling my customers 15 weeks minimum is what you should set your expectations to and don't be surprised at delays in todays world...i've been saying that for the last 3 months at least

Sponsored

NFWman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Grand Cherokee LTD, 2021 JL Rubicon
I've been telling my customers 15 weeks minimum is what you should set your expectations to and don't be surprised at delays in todays world...i've been saying that for the last 3 months at least
Yes, but when Jeep tells the customer that their “escalated” order has shipped, then two weeks later the customer calls again and they say it’s sitting there, that’s pretty terrible customer service, in my opinion.
if I ran my company like that my customers would be pissed (understandably!).

DewHawk

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLURD, '04 M3
Occupation
USAF F-16 Crew Chief
I've been busy researching parts for a while now (mostly the protection side of things) and decided to pull the trigger on a front bumper to ditch the plastic before my trip to Telluride this week. I went with the EAG Mid Width design based on a couple stories I've run across from owners that have had some unfortunate accidents from other idiots on the road. I figure if it can withstand some pretty serious impact with some heavy duty trucks with minimal damage, it's got to be more than capable of standing up to the trails. I also like the winch plate design that drops the mount down into the bumper rather than on top. I have read the coating can be hit or miss in terms of quality so I'll be keeping an eye on it as time goes on. Also picked out some Ambull shackles that are fairly close in color to the "Surf Blue" tow hooks. Not a perfect match but they'll do for now until I can respray em. Just to add a little note in here for those that haven't pulled apart the stock plastic bumper; that damn thing is a small nightmare in terms of hex head screws that need to be removed so you can separate the whole bumper and access the fog light harness. Still think I made the right decision by going aftermarket rather than the OEM steel. Next on the list is gonna be a new rear bumper.

Jeep Wrangler JL GECKO Wrangler JL Club 242212015_10158722272342669_4990950860669522710_n

Jeep Wrangler JL GECKO Wrangler JL Club 242325483_10158722272252669_6325690670144376288_n

Jeep Wrangler JL GECKO Wrangler JL Club 242315234_10158722272472669_2576139094551523689_n

982500h

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ
There are a couple ways it could be done with the blue for sure. If anyone wants this dual color version I can load it up for ordering as well:
What I'd really like to see is a black gecko with red trim, just like the "RUBICON" on the hood. Does anyone here have Photoshop and the skill to create this image? Post it, please!

JeepGarage

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gecko JLU, 21 Hydro Glady, 14 Copperhead JKU

pixeldecals

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website