GECKO Wrangler JL Club

abecker

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
For those of you whose Jeep has been released for shipping, how long did it take until Jeep Chat had an ETA?

awebb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara
Our Gecko JLUR just arrived at the dealer. Picking up next week.
227107074_633496287621806_5963189025379284794_n.jpg
Pretty. Nice to see folks getting deliveries. Also, maddening to watch all the July orders show up on the tracker. Mostly managing to keep expectations in check, but there’s still a moment when I hit refresh that I hope…

order 6/19, vin 6/21, maybe D1 8/7(?). Dealer isn’t great about being crystal clear.

OutlawBeard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Gecko Ordered 5/4/21 Delivered 8/27/21
Pretty. Nice to see folks getting deliveries. Also, maddening to watch all the July orders show up on the tracker. Mostly managing to keep expectations in check, but there’s still a moment when I hit refresh that I hope…

order 6/19, vin 6/21, maybe D1 8/7(?). Dealer isn’t great about being crystal clear.
Its a little maddening for my May order to not be built still lol

Sponsored

asm1125

First Name
Alicia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon
And the real question.....WHAT COLOR IS THE DASH!!!??? LOL
I ordered a JLR and my build sheet specified the "redical" instrument panels. We will see when it arrives (hopefully this week or early next as according to chat it is fully built!). Already planning on getting them painted, just need to decide on what color.

Kez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 High Tide (Punk’n)
Photo dump from pickup yesterday (from Gupton). Ordered 6/8, delivered to dealer 8/5. Gupton was fantastic; everything was as-expected, quick, and friendly!

I have to say I don't usually expect across-the-interstate waves, but about 1/3 of the Wranglers I noticed were waving - I attribute it to the "high visibility" nature of Gecko :D

I think I'm going to go with a personalized plate of "TENNISBL" or "10S BALL" LOL.

IMG_0720.jpg

IMG_0721.jpg

IMG_0727.jpg

IMG_0735.jpg

IMG_0736.jpg

jeeeeeeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Photo dump from pickup yesterday (from Gupton). Ordered 6/8, delivered to dealer 8/5. Gupton was fantastic; everything was as-expected, quick, and friendly!

I have to say I don't usually expect across-the-interstate waves, but about 1/3 of the Wranglers I noticed were waving - I attribute it to the "high visibility" nature of Gecko :D

I think I'm going to go with a personalized plate of "TENNISBL" or "10S BALL" LOL.
LOL Love the name! Looks fantastic!

Reactions: Kez

abecker

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon

IMG_0720.jpg

IMG_0721.jpg

IMG_0727.jpg

IMG_0735.jpg

IMG_0736.jpg
Looks awesome! Hopefully I’ll see you driving around the Charlotte/Huntersville area!

Sponsored

El Jefe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Picked up mine from the dealership last night! Ordered 6/3, Delivered 8/9.
I’m in love!!
Dude, that looks great! Our 2-door Rubicon was ordered 5/12 & will be here within a week...grueling! I think the Rubicon graphics (and stance) with the Gecko green is just perfect. Thanks for the photos!

rvajeepdude

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gecko JLUR
Picked up mine from the dealership last night! Ordered 6/3, Delivered 8/9.
I’m in love!!
Dude, that looks great! Our 2-door Rubicon was ordered 5/12 & will be here within a week...grueling! I think the Rubicon graphics (and stance) with the Gecko green is just perfect. Thanks for the photos!
Thanks!! It’s sooo worth the wait! Hopefully yours arrives early like mine did. The scheduled delivery date for mine was 8/21.

LongTimeListener

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKURHR
Seeing all of these, I would be pissed if I hadn’t ordered Gecko!

Thankfully, I’ve got a Gecko XR that will eventually be built with my name on it. Can’t wait!

awebb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara
Seeing all of these, I would be pissed if I hadn’t ordered Gecko!

Thankfully, I’ve got a Gecko XR that will eventually be built with my name on it. Can’t wait!
I’m just ticked I didn’t go ahead and do the 4xe, but if an all electric drops maybe we will have 2 Jeeps.
Sponsored