GECKO Wrangler JL Club

asm1125

First Name
Alicia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon
So, according to my dealer, both the mistakenly ordered JLUR and my actual JLR have been built and should be shipped soon, however, according to Jeep chat, all parts have been ordered and it's getting ready to enter the build process soon... now, who to believe 🙃
Sponsored

jeeeeeeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
So, according to my dealer, both the mistakenly ordered JLUR and my actual JLR have been built and should be shipped soon, however, according to Jeep chat, all parts have been ordered and it's getting ready to enter the build process soon... now, who to believe 🙃
If they've been built, they should have build sheets. You can check here (just add the VIN to the end): https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=

JL_Confidential

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gecko Willys Sport 2-door
Occupation
I'd tell you, but you know the rest....
Got my sticker Saturday and build sheet today. Maybe week of 8/18 will happen.

MassMopar

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JT Mojave, 23 JLR
Just heard from the dealer this morning - D1 status as of 7/24, est ship date 8/6. Beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel.
8/2 - Cryptostickers build sheet found!! Woohoo!

OutlawBeard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Gecko Ordered 5/4/21 Delivered 8/27/21
I honestly don’t think their “escalation” means anything anyways. (At least when it comes to how orders are handled).
I finally got an escalation and then a couple days later I got the canned email saying they'd be tracking my order closely and priority blah blah. still not in the build process lol

Sponsored

JL_Confidential

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gecko Willys Sport 2-door
Occupation
I'd tell you, but you know the rest....
Got an email from my salesperson a moment ago.

It’s showing in transit delay. Which probably means they are waiting on a carrier to pick up. With a shortage on drivers, I couldn’t say for sure how soon the Jeep will arrive. I am keeping an eye on it though. I’m actually waiting on several orders to come in so I check the status daily!
Jeep Wrangler JL GECKO Wrangler JL Club {filename}
Jeep Wrangler JL GECKO Wrangler JL Club {filename}
It’s 219 miles from the Wrangler facility to my dealer in Florence, KY. So I believe it’ll come via truck vs rail. That could explain a shorter wait time than most.

asm1125

First Name
Alicia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon
As an update, I stand corrected. My estimated ship date is now showing as 8/9 - last I had heard it was 7/29. Guess I'll be waiting even longer, especially after seeing the post a few back that the plant is closed this week and will "hopefully" reopen on the 9th.

jeeeeeeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
As an update, I stand corrected. My estimated ship date is now showing as 8/9 - last I had heard it was 7/29. Guess I'll be waiting even longer, especially after seeing the post a few back that the plant is closed this week and will "hopefully" reopen on the 9th.
Only the Gladiator plant is closed this week. Wrangler was closed week of July 4.

Sponsored

Aubie4Pres

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gecko 4xe Rubicon
Just spoke with my dealer. Said his gecko orders are finally starting to move. I'm still in D with a 5/24 order date. However, he has a order from 5/8 that got a build date of 8/17 today.

Slow progress but we're getting there. I'm hopeful it arrives by mid to late September

MassMopar

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JT Mojave, 23 JLR
That was fast! Mine was in F on Saturday - been hoping to find a build sheet soon, but no dice yet.
Lol this friday will be 3 months from when we ordered on 5/6. I'm pumped we seem to be on the early end of the Gecko builds since we ordered pretty quickly after Gecko was available