Sponsored

GECKO Wrangler JL Club

MallTerrainVehicle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
With the crazy prices the folks at Carvana were offering I couldn't say no. Sold the 'old' JLUR and just ordered one in Gecko with a few more options while I was at it. Now we play the waiting game
Sponsored

abecker

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
With the crazy prices the folks at Carvana were offering I couldn't say no. Sold the 'old' JLUR and just ordered one in Gecko with a few more options while I was at it. Now we play the waiting game
Nice! Carvana prices in my area have plummeted, but the KBB instant cash offers have stayed high.

MallTerrainVehicle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Nice! Carvana prices in my area have plummeted, but the KBB instant cash offers have stayed high.
It seems things might be cooling unfortunately. When I checked Carvana back in May, the offer was even crazier, but at the time I thought I would hold out for the 22s. Then the prices started to go down combined with the Gecko catching my eye. Feels like cheating to trade a current car for a newer better equipped one and be even OTD :)

millerjl

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Got an escalation case today. 48 days since order and still in D.

JL_Confidential

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gecko Willys Sport 2-door
Occupation
I'd tell you, but you know the rest....
Carvana prices in my area have went up consistently over the past few months. My 2020 Sport base was valued by Carvana at just north of $34k as of 7/24. Options include hard top, anti spin rear diff, a/c, and side steps. Hopefully this holds until my 2021 Gecko Willys Sport gets here. Estimated ship date of 7/31. Highly skeptical of that, but far better than knowing nothing.

Sponsored

asm1125

First Name
Alicia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon
I ordered 69 days ago (actually longer, but the dealer ordered a JLUR instead of a JLR and had to re-order) and I just got a "ship date" of 7/29 late last week. I wish I could have escalated after 48 days...

OutlawBeard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Gecko Ordered 5/4/21 Delivered 8/27/21
I’ve tried a handful of times and they won’t escalate me for some reason , they keep telling me to check back in a few weeks… a few weeks and I’ll be at almost 4 months

Kez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 High Tide (Punk’n)
My Gecko JLU sport appears to be built :) Update received from Daniel @ Gupton today:
"It shows to be in "I" status now which is Inspection so hopefully the next step is moving to shipment!"
Ordered 6/8. Getting excited!

Sponsored

chrisfromflorida

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
My Gecko JLU sport appears to be built :) Update received from Daniel @ Gupton today:
"It shows to be in "I" status now which is Inspection so hopefully the next step is moving to shipment!"
Ordered 6/8. Getting excited!
Hey, did you order a manual or automatic? I also ordered a Gecko JLU Sport from Gupton on 6/4, but still in D status. I was told the manuals sometimes take longer to build so I was curious if that’s a difference between our orders. Thanks in advance!

awebb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara
Sahara 2.0L turbo
Order: 6/19
VIN: 6/21
Still in scheduling as of 7/27.

encouraging to see a couple geckos show up on the build/sticker report, but, man, the waiting…

El Jefe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Sahara 2.0L turbo
Order: 6/19
VIN: 6/21
Still in scheduling as of 7/27.

encouraging to see a couple geckos show up on the build/sticker report, but, man, the waiting…
You guys have it easy. My order was in 5/12! Still waiting. Estimated delivery late August.
Sponsored