GECKO Wrangler JL Club

abecker

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Dealer sent me an update today, not that this will end up being accurate, but my gecko is currently in D1 with estimated ship date of 7/26
When did you order
Sponsored

MSparks909

First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon 3.0
Cancelled my Gecko JLUR Ecodiesel order today...was still in D status with no ETA on a build date. My good friend is a bad influence on me and I ended up ordering a Hydro Blue 392 today 😬 I’ll check in from time to time to see how these Gecko Jeep’s turn out. Wish I could get a Gecko 392 but wasn’t an option. Good luck to you all and hope you guys get yours soon!

Sponsored

Heenan

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JKU Sahara
Did you need to order with Extreme Recon upgrade?
I read a post recently that stated dealers could only order the 392 w that option as of a week ago.

abecker

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Cancelled my Gecko JLUR Ecodiesel order today...was still in D status with no ETA on a build date. My good friend is a bad influence on me and I ended up ordering a Hydro Blue 392 today 😬 I’ll check in from time to time to see how these Gecko Jeep’s turn out. Wish I could get a Gecko 392 but wasn’t an option. Good luck to you all and hope you guys get yours soon!
Dang that's quite the jump. Where did you order from? Someone will probably be on the lookout for a Gecko Diesel up for grabs.

MSparks909

First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon 3.0
Did you need to order with Extreme Recon upgrade?
I read a post recently that stated dealers could only order the 392 w that option as of a week ago.
Yes. It came already optioned with the XR package. I’m not complaining because it comes with 4.56 gears which should be perfect for the 37s I plan to run.

MSparks909

First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon 3.0
Dang that's quite the jump. Where did you order from? Someone will probably be on the lookout for a Gecko Diesel up for grabs.
Riverside CJD in New Bern, NC. And they cancelled my Gecko Ecodiesel order after I ordered the 392 this morning. At least that’s what they told me. I wouldn’t be surprised if they didn’t and sell it on their lot. It’ll sell quick if they do!

Chazdog

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Honda Pilot for now
Hydro is an excellent fallback choice - it will not disappoint.

Sponsored

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon
I recently saw a Hydro 392. Damn, it’s beautiful.
0BFE1A81-82A3-4048-828F-578D15ED6E64-X5.jpg

…back to Gecko…

Kez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 High Tide (Punk’n)
Not an update on my Gecko JL this time, but my buddy placed his order for a Gecko Gladiator Mojave yesterday. Ordering for the color on JTs just opened up. I would think a door-off, roof-off Gecko JT will look pretty darn good.

LongTimeListener

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKURHR
Not an update on my Gecko JL this time, but my buddy placed his order for a Gecko Gladiator Mojave yesterday. Ordering for the color on JTs just opened up. I would think a door-off, roof-off Gecko JT will look pretty darn good.
This one is a Gecko wrap. Looks amazing IMO.

Jeep Wrangler JL GECKO Wrangler JL Club 1626527172656