GECKO Wrangler JL Club

DVLDOG-USMC

First Name
CL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gecko Green JLU & 2014 Dodge Challenger
So when are you going with 37s and a 3.5"+ lift??
Ha! I promised the wife I would “pace” myself on mods with this 1! So far I have swapped out the grille, Borla Atack exhaust, J&B cold air intake and just added the matte hood decal. Maybe next summer look at life and tires!

Sponsored

Bren

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Granite Crystal Rubicon 4XE
You know that’s actually pretty cool looking!! Did you design that?
Thanks! Yeah given the lizard theme it made me think of Jurassic Park, and once I had the thought in my head of a Gecko JP livery the only way to get it out is through photoshop.

I'm not sure I'm brave enough to do this myself, but if someone did it would probably delight a lot of families at the cars & coffee.

DVLDOG-USMC

First Name
CL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gecko Green JLU & 2014 Dodge Challenger
Thanks! Yeah given the lizard theme it made me think of Jurassic Park, and once I had the thought in my head of a Gecko JP livery the only way to get it out is through photoshop.

I'm not sure I'm brave enough to do this myself, but if someone did it would probably delight a lot of families at the cars & coffee.
I always love seeing the smile Jeeps put on kids faces! Your design is incredible! May wanna trademark it before it gets stolen!

Bren

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Granite Crystal Rubicon 4XE
I always love seeing the smile Jeeps put on kids faces! Your design is incredible! May wanna trademark it before it gets stolen!
Ha! Pretty sure there's already a trademark on it somewhere, all I really did was change the colors, replace the T-Rex with a Gecko in the logo, and update proportions for the 4-door. Now that I think about it I should have added a light bar and a winch. The movie car had a light bar and a winch on it.

Punk'n Willy

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLU 3.6L Punk'n Willys
Occupation
Fire Dept Dispatcher
Vehicle Showcase
My buddy put an order in on just a Sport S 4 dr with 2.0L, Hardtop, and Cold weather and it's been crickets ever since. Sucks too because the car he is holding on to until the Jeep is done is starting to crap out on him. Hopefully, this color starts rolling at a faster pace soon.

PacNWJLGecko

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL
My buddy put an order in on just a Sport S 4 dr with 2.0L, Hardtop, and Cold weather and it's been crickets ever since. Sucks too because the car he is holding on to until the Jeep is done is starting to crap out on him. Hopefully, this color starts rolling at a faster pace soon.
When did he order? I ordered May 10th. Its pretty much been crickets as well. Still in D last I heard.

Sponsored

Bkenyon53

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Camaro SS; 2016 JKU; 1971 VW Beetle

Punk'n Willy

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLU 3.6L Punk'n Willys
Occupation
Fire Dept Dispatcher
Vehicle Showcase
When did he order? I ordered May 10th. Its pretty much been crickets as well. Still in D last I heard.
5/17 is when he placed his order. Hell the dealer couldn't even tell him if he was in D status, I would have to assume he is as he didn't really add much.