Banned
Banned
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL
"All of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process very soon. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided."

Well, at least I'm not in gathering materials still...
So the representative I spoke with tonight told me I am still in the gathering parts phase. FCA is a bumbling, incompetent, joke of an organization. I told the "representative" I spoke with to have a nice trip home inside of his Donald Duck shaped dirigible. He was very confused.
Sponsored

Bkenyon53

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Camaro SS; 2016 JKU; 1971 VW Beetle
So the representative I spoke with tonight told me I am still in the gathering parts phase. FCA is a bumbling, incompetent, joke of an organization. I told the "representative" I spoke with to have a nice trip home inside of his Donald Duck shaped dirigible. He was very confused.
same happened to me which is why I don’t think JeepChat even knows.

PacNWJLGecko

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL
I spoke with an Emily today on FCA chat. She claims that Gecko Wranglers won't be rolling down the line until sometime in July. She also agreed that an estimated middle to end of August would be a safe bet for delivery dates.

Sponsored

OutlawBeard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Gecko Ordered 5/4/21 Delivered 8/27/21
I spoke with an Emily today on FCA chat. She claims that Gecko Wranglers won't be rolling down the line until sometime in July. She also agreed that an estimated middle to end of August would be a safe bet for delivery dates.
This is in line with what my dealer told me, I was hoping they were wrong. Honestly I want the color more than the long wait bothers me.

PacNWJLGecko

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL
This is in line with what my dealer told me, I was hoping they were wrong. Honestly I want the color more than the long wait bothers me.
Yea an August delivery seems to just grow more and more likely doesn't it. At one point I thought a late June might even be a possibility 😆.

OutlawBeard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yea an August delivery seems to just grow more and more likely doesn't it. At one point I thought a late June might even be a possibility 😆.
When I first ordered I told my guy that I really wanted to have my Jeep before 6/29 because im losing a tax credit, he was like shit you might have it the end of May! lol, Had I ordered my 2nd choice of Sting Gray I think he would've been right. And obviously not done gorilla glass. This still isn't as bad as the HD truck I'm trying to order(GMC), I put a deposit down so id be first in line when they get allocations, but my truck guy said it might be a few months before they can even put the order in, no clue how long it will take after that to get it built. Im thinking early next year I might get the truck.

PacNWJLGecko

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL
When I first ordered I told my guy that I really wanted to have my Jeep before 6/29 because im losing a tax credit, he was like shit you might have it the end of May! lol, Had I ordered my 2nd choice of Sting Gray I think he would've been right. And obviously not done gorilla glass. This still isn't as bad as the HD truck I'm trying to order(GMC), I put a deposit down so id be first in line when they get allocations, but my truck guy said it might be a few months before they can even put the order in, no clue how long it will take after that to get it built. Im thinking early next year I might get the truck.
Damn you are one patient guy! I bought my last car brand new off the lot. But they have one trim level and two different transmission options. I was able to find one with the DSG and in the blue I wanted in state 30 miles away. This was right after my detailer did a minor correction and ceramic coat. It has a downpipe and catback exhaust and a tune. Approximately 400ftlbs and 400hp at the wheels. Awd
Jeep Wrangler JL GECKO Wrangler JL Club received_761611481006649

OutlawBeard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Damn you are one patient guy! I bought my last car brand new off the lot. But they have one trim level and two different transmission options. I was able to find one with the DSG and in the blue I wanted in state 30 miles away. This was right after my detailer did a minor correction and ceramic coat. It has a downpipe and catback exhaust and a tune. Approximately 400ftlbs and 400hp at the wheels. Awd
Jeep Wrangler JL GECKO Wrangler JL Club received_761611481006649
I test drove a Tesla Model Y and Model 3 today, Im trying to talk wifey into one while we wait! lol

Sponsored

Bkenyon53

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That seems about right.
On the plus side, my ChargePoint shipped today.

sk00pie

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Willys
I test drove a Tesla Model Y and Model 3 today, Im trying to talk wifey into one while we wait! lol
We picked a 21 Model 3 SR+ a month after I got my 21 Willys. IMO they ruin all other gas cars, minus Wrangler and trucks etc. Went from pay $160 a month in gas to $30 a month in electric making it an overall cheaper option (lease price + fuel per mo) that a lot of it's gas competitors we cross shopped.

MSparks909

First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon 3.0
Just got off the phone with my dealer and he told me “45 days” for my Gecko JL order. So early August-ish

Bkenyon53

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just got off the phone with my dealer and he told me “45 days” for my Gecko JL order. So early August-ish
They know how many days? Is yours past D status?
Sponsored