GECKO Wrangler JL Club

spenchey

First Name
spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
every JL you can wish for
I"ve been going to black. I think its just too easy to get alot of red on this and I don't care for the red on this color really. I'm still waiting on a rear track bar in black from yeti steer smarts to become available. When I do swap my diff covers they will be black

Sponsored

Chaz442

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport S Gecko
Occupation
Engineer
We were super lucky with this build. We ordered on August 27th and picked it up at the dealer on Oct 1st. The dealer was awesome, we brought our factory take off rims and tires and they swapped them out while we finished up the paperwork. They honored the FCA affiliate pricing even though FCA stopped accepting the FCA discount on Sept 30th.

This was the complete opposite experience that we had with our first order that was placed in June 2021. The order never moved from D status (as of August 27th) so the original dealer gave us our deposit back and freed us from the deal. Ironically the order we placed in June moved from D to D1 to shipped within 4 days in September and showed up at the dealer on Sept 27th, a day before the Gecko showed up at the other dealer.

We are very glad we changed our minds on the color on the second order and got the Gecko, the color is great!

IMG_0906 (1).jpg

pixeldecals

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pixeldecals.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLU Rubicon, 2013 JKU Rubicon
Would any of you awesome gecko owners (Sport or Sahara - this doesn't fit a rubicon hood) be interested in a one time screaming price on a special hood blackout decal? I cut 2 of these by mistake and have it ready to go. Message me for a deep discount on it:

Jeep Wrangler JL GECKO Wrangler JL Club IMG_0999

G-Oil Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC Canyon, 2021 JLUR Diesel - On order
Occupation
Engineer
Hello all,

new to the forum and new to jeep ownership. I missed out on Mojito when it was first introduced. Saw Gecko come up and got in just the under the ordering deadline.

have a build sheet,vin, and window sticker. Dealer tells me that it could be here within the next week.

looking forward to posting some “gotcha”pictures.

thisisluiss

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Gecko Green
Hello all,

new to the forum and new to jeep ownership. I missed out on Mojito when it was first introduced. Saw Gecko come up and got in just the under the ordering deadline.

have a build sheet,vin, and window sticker. Dealer tells me that it could be here within the next week.

looking forward to posting some “gotcha”pictures.
Niceee congrats
A couple of people are regretting not getting it now
It wont be available in 2022 either. Welcome to the Jeep Fam

Sponsored

G-Oil Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineer
Niceee congrats
A couple of people are regretting not getting it now
It wont be available in 2022 either. Welcome to the Jeep Fam
Thanks for the welcome!

I was almost one of those who missed out but I was doing some research and saw the conflicting info about deadlines and hauled my butt to a dealer after having a discussion with my significant other. Walked in and simply asked “can I still order a gecko?”

salesman wasn’t sure so he had the ordering manager come over who looked into it. I apparently got in with just a few days to spare.

green is my favorite color and my current daily driver is a GMC Canyon in their rainforest green metallic which is beautiful but definitely a very “serious adult” color lol. Looking forward to my “GAH MY EYES!” Green lol

Reactions: Kez

thisisluiss

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Gecko Green
Thanks for the welcome!

I was almost one of those who missed out but I was doing some research and saw the conflicting info about deadlines and hauled my butt to a dealer after having a discussion with my significant other. Walked in and simply asked “can I still order a gecko?”

salesman wasn’t sure so he had the ordering manager come over who looked into it. I apparently got in with just a few days to spare.

green is my favorite color and my current daily driver is a GMC Canyon in their rainforest green metallic which is beautiful but definitely a very “serious adult” color lol. Looking forward to my “GAH MY EYES!” Green lol
nothing better than ordering your favorite colors with your own specs and accessories. Hope your process goes fast. Some people on this thread waited over 3 months and others waited only
1 month.

G-Oil Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineer
nothing better than ordering your favorite colors with your own specs and accessories. Hope your process goes fast. Some people on this thread waited over 3 months and others waited only
1 month.
yep! I’m at 6ish weeks right now. Working 7-12s it’s all a blur. Almost certain I ordered the last week of August.

Zoopy123

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe Sahara
Occupation
Media Services
yep! I’m at 6ish weeks right now. Working 7-12s it’s all a blur. Almost certain I ordered the last week of August.
I'm in the same boat as you! Ordered last week of August and the dealership had to check if it was still available. I didn't even really believe them until it hit D1 status. I had read the color was available until October but didn't realize it was for Gladiators only, glad I eventually read otherwise and ordered. Dealership says hopefully it's ready next month... I haven't had a Jeep since my '89 XJ back in the day. Thought about going white again (my Cherokee was white) but Gecko green just screams "look at me!"