MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler/Gladiator coming soon
Oh no!!!!!!!
My dealer told me last week that he had received my estimated Ship Date (Gecko JLUR) of 8/13….. so, just a few more weeks.

And I just received my first communication from Jeep telling me the Delivery Date is friggin Oct 19th!!! I sure hope this is wrong…. 😟

A8DD13C2-63BF-4ECD-B966-BDDE0B40B08A.jpeg
Love Fitzpatrick's, nice to see others on here go through them. Hopefully your Jeep will come early!
Sponsored

NFWman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Grand Cherokee LTD, 2021 JL Rubicon
Love Fitzpatrick's, nice to see others on here go through them. Hopefully your Jeep will come early!
Yes, I went thru Mark at Fitzpatrick’s. He’s part of the family that owns it. He was excellent to work with!

JHTS

First Name
John & Holly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gecko JLU Freedom, 2020 Punk'n JL Sport S
Occupation
John - US Army Ret/DA Civilian / Holly - Boss of husband
How can that even be a 2021 year model at that point?
Jeep is making 2021 Wranglers until December 4th. Once you receive a VIN the model year will not change.

Bkenyon53

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Camaro SS; 2016 JKU; 1971 VW Beetle
Oh no!!!!!!!
My dealer told me last week that he had received my estimated Ship Date (Gecko JLUR) of 8/13….. so, just a few more weeks.

And I just received my first communication from Jeep telling me the Delivery Date is friggin Oct 19th!!! I sure hope this is wrong…. 😟

A8DD13C2-63BF-4ECD-B966-BDDE0B40B08A.jpeg
I’m wondering how you got Jeep to email you with an update and tell you when it’s arriving!

Sponsored

abecker

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
I’m wondering how you got Jeep to email you with an update and tell you when it’s arriving!
My guess is they are doing that for orders that are being pushed way out. Someone in the gorilla glass thread posted a similar email.

jeeeeeeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Someone posted their email on Facebook and I asked - they said they called Jeep and that is what they got.
Jeep Wrangler JL GECKO Wrangler JL Club 1627695330770

NFWman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Grand Cherokee LTD, 2021 JL Rubicon
The email just popped up totally out of the blue! Believe me, I was as shocked as you! Came from the Jeep Wave program.

JL_Confidential

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gecko Willys Sport 2-door
Occupation
I'd tell you, but you know the rest....
I received an email this morning from Jeep saying that my Jeep is to arrive the week of 8/18/21. Ordered 6/17/21. Not to shabby compared to some of the long want times I’ve seen on here.

Skimom

First Name
Sue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 wrangler
Oh no!!!!!!!

Jeep Wrangler JL GECKO Wrangler JL Club 1627695330770
I am sure mine will be on the same transport as yours. I never got a estimated ship date for August from my dealer. I did order a Sahara Gecko on 6/10 from Fitzpatricks (who I love). I got an email yesterday with an arrival date of 10/14/21. Not sure why yours is 5 days later as we both ordered Gecko and from the same place. So either yours is coming 5 days earlier or mine is coming 5 days later, give or take a few days. Mark was joking yesterday of a date at Christmas but now I am thinking he is not too far off. Trying to take it all in stride, good things come to those who wait…. I hope!

Sponsored

spenchey

First Name
spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
every JL you can wish for
I just got an emaill last night saying the week of 8/22, I originally placed this order for our stock, then put my name on it a month or so later. When I placed the order for our stock it was 5/7.

3 months is well within what i'd tell my customers to expect, i'm not disappointed at all. Even it came in a month after that i'd be satisfied, although of course i'd rather it show up a month sooner

awebb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara
I am sure mine will be on the same transport as yours. I never got a estimated ship date for August from my dealer. I did order a Sahara Gecko on 6/10 from Fitzpatricks (who I love). I got an email yesterday with an arrival date of 10/14/21. Not sure why yours is 5 days later as we both ordered Gecko and from the same place. So either yours is coming 5 days earlier or mine is coming 5 days later, give or take a few days. Mark was joking yesterday of a date at Christmas but now I am thinking he is not too far off. Trying to take it all in stride, good things come to those who wait…. I hope!
we got a letter overnight that our expected delivery is 11/11. Ordered 6/19, vin 6/21. And now, 6 weeks later they say November! Argh. disappointed..
sahara gecko, no gorilla glass.

edit: dealer says we have moved to d1 and that they have no idea why that date is on a letter. Nothing in the system to indicates that to be true.

Last edited:

Kez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 High Tide (Punk’n)
Just inquired via chat and was told it progressed from inspection to shipping stage :)
"Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle is in the shipping stage. Current Dealer ETA is 07/26/2021 - 08/05/2021."
Ordered 6/8; Sport 4-door.
Sponsored