Estimated ship date 8/6.

chrisfromflorida

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
This may be a long shot, but does anyone know if you can order a gecko green painted hard top from the dealer? I ordered a Wrangler Sport and saw that it wasn’t an option. So knowing how rare this color is, I was wondering if it’s possible to just order the hard top standalone after buying the car (since I’m sure it’ll be hard to buy it at a later date)

Sponsored

jeeeeeeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
This may be a long shot, but does anyone know if you can order a gecko green painted hard top from the dealer? I ordered a Wrangler Sport and saw that it wasn’t an option. So knowing how rare this color is, I was wondering if it’s possible to just order the hard top standalone after buying the car (since I’m sure it’ll be hard to buy it at a later date)
According to the online builder, if you get a Rubicon (first I tried), you can get a body colored hard top. Can always take the standard black one to a body shop and get it sprayed, too.

*edit* - also, check this page - this Sahara came w/ body colored top:
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/fist-look-at-gecko-jl-wrangler.70977/

JeepGarage

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gecko JLU, 21 Hydro Glady, 14 Copperhead JKU
Well good news for everyone. Mine hit the dealer today. Picking it up tomorrow after work
Jeep Wrangler JL GECKO Wrangler JL Club CB1A84FB-167C-4C2B-BC9F-AB9BFD9A8161
Alright I have to ask, what are those fender extensions between the bumper and the fender? I don't think I have ever seen those before!

Sponsored

Bkenyon53

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Camaro SS; 2016 JKU; 1971 VW Beetle
Alright I have to ask, what are those fender extensions between the bumper and the fender? I don't think I have ever seen those before!
They are on the Sport and Sport S. Helps with gas mileage apparently. Most chop them off.

ronarc6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport S Gecko (Ordered)
Can I ask when you ordered?

My order went in on 5/28. I suspect that mine showed up earlier than most due to the fact i am less than 5 miles from teh factory so they didn't have to put anything on a train. was just a quick truck drive.