Gauge cluster speedo not aligned off by 4mph

strange

First Name
I am
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU
So to start off this is a self induced issue but I know some people have had this happen naturally. I recently did a full cluster swap and went from the 3.5 screen to the 7 inch screen. Since I had my new cluster in hand I figured I’d do a cool little mod and switch to red dials. But one of the iffy parts about it is getting your needles put back in the right spot. Nailed it on the tach but missed it by a few on the speedo. It does not bother me enough to pull the whole thing back out, but I was seeing if there is a solution to this like bringing it in to the dealer and having them adjust it’s home point in the computer. It’s only off by 4 and it’s the same 4 regardless of speed. I’m running larger tires but used my pulsar tune chip to recalibrate that. I’m not worried about having the dealer do it for free My warranty was voided before I drove my Jeep for the first time. If this is something that can be done I’d love to hear about it!
Jeep Wrangler JL Gauge cluster speedo not aligned off by 4mph B015A529-8450-48ED-9D19-6263506F63F1
Sponsored