Gas gauge

Sloxkhart98

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangjer JL Rubicon
Has anyone noticed that the gas gauge takes a little while to update. The top of my driveway slopes downward where I park my Jeep from time to time. The other day, when I got in and started it, the display showed it was empty, which i get at first. But I started driving and it took about 10 minutes for it to realize, I had gas. I had almost a half a tank in fact. Just wondering if anyone else has noticed it.

Thanks

Scott
Sponsored

bam1111

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Has anyone noticed that the gas gauge takes a little while to update. The top of my driveway slopes downward where I park my Jeep from time to time. The other day, when I got in and started it, the display showed it was empty, which i get at first. But I started driving and it took about 10 minutes for it to realize, I had gas. I had almost a half a tank in fact. Just wondering if anyone else has noticed it.

Thanks

Scott
Haven’t had that happen yet, though I found it reacts like an old float gauge in a 68 Camerro rather than the stable gauge of my Passat. For me, it’s more noticeable when the tank is nearly empty.

ljcote

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL 2 door soft top
what happened to the Miles to empty indicator? does the Jeep 2018 JL not have it any longer?

JeepJL18

First Name
Jeep
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I will not be participating in this forum as of 8/31/2018. It's been a fun ride, but it's time to move on. Take care. - Dustin
Occupation

Thanks

Scott

Happens to me all the time. Once you get on level ground, it evens out and fills itself back up :)
Sponsored