Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
There's a huge trend of folks not taking advantage of the "Garage" feature here on the forums (see the link in the navigation bar at the top of the forum).

I guess I can understand not putting a large photo collection of a stock Jeep, but then again why not show how you're enjoying it?

If you've built your Jeep up, it's valuable to others if you populate your "garage" with pics of your stuff, especially focusing on any unique mods or upgrades. That way, if someone sees something they like on your Jeep in any particular post, they can see more detail by visiting/viewing your Garage here.

I hope this isn't a duplicate post, but populate those Garages!
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

unconfirmed

First Name
PJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Soon)
There's a huge trend of folks not taking advantage of the "Garage" feature here on the forums.

I guess I can understand not putting a large photo collection of a stock Jeep, but then again why not show how you're enjoying it?

If you've built your Jeep up, it's valuable to others if you populate your "garage" with pics of your stuff, especially focusing on any unique mods or upgrades. That way, if someone sees something they like on your Jeep in any particular post, they can see more detail by visiting/viewing your Garage here.

Thanks for mentioning this. I had [quite wrongly] assumed that was a used gear sale portion of the forum.

Excited to spend some time browsing looking for ideas.

Cheers!

Jeep It

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S in Firecracker Red
There's a huge trend of folks not taking advantage of the "Garage" feature here on the forums (see the link in the navigation bar at the top of the forum).

Cool, thanks. I had no idea what that was for.

multicam

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4Runner, 2019 JLR
Vehicle Showcase
I’m definitely going to do this when I get a breather from work
Sponsored