Edge Hawk

First Name
Asa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD on order, 2014 JKUR & 1992 M101 CND 2 trailer
At least in my case.

So last Wednesday I checked in with them, and they said the ETA was 12/16 (that day). The next day I reach out to the dealer. They don't have it yet, with their eta 12/21-1/2.

I checked just now, 12/21 and JC said "Your 2021 Jeep wrangler has been delivered to the Dealership as of 12/16/2020".

So unless it's in the prep location and the keys and paperwork haven't been handed to the sales guy yet, there's a big disconnect between Jeep Chat and the delivery service. Since the jeep was marked "Sold order" I'm guessing that's why it doesn't show up on jeep.com when you search new inventory. Usually you can see jeeps listed as "In transit".
Sponsored

OP
OP
Edge Hawk

Edge Hawk

First Name
Asa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just got word the Jeep is physically at the Dealership. Of course with the sales guy's schedule and mine, I can't pick it up until the 9th.

JEEPIDON

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon, 2021 Gladiator Rubicon, 2013 Ram2500
Occupation
Retired - Business Consultant
At least in my case.

So last Wednesday I checked in with them, and they said the ETA was 12/16 (that day). The next day I reach out to the dealer. They don't have it yet, with their eta 12/21-1/2.

I checked just now, 12/21 and JC said "Your 2021 Jeep wrangler has been delivered to the Dealership as of 12/16/2020".

So unless it's in the prep location and the keys and paperwork haven't been handed to the sales guy yet, there's a big disconnect between Jeep Chat and the delivery service. Since the jeep was marked "Sold order" I'm guessing that's why it doesn't show up on jeep.com when you search new inventory. Usually you can see jeeps listed as "In transit".
So with all of the shit going on in the world this is your hot topic? Can't wait to see how much time you waste over this worthless exercise. Unbelievable. Amazing how you just can't wait to bash someone(s).

OP
OP
Edge Hawk

Edge Hawk

First Name
Asa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So with all of the shit going on in the world this is your hot topic? Can't wait to see how much time you waste over this worthless exercise. Unbelievable. Amazing how you just can't wait to bash someone(s).
You mean like how you are bashing me? Take a breath.

I'm not bashing anyone.

This forum section is on ordering jeeps, and just an FYI that Jeep Chat delivery times aren't accurate. If you look around, those of us who order post the time lines between order, build, transit, etc.

See one of the pinned threads about the order process. it talks about the Rubicon VLS tracking via dealership vs what Jeep Chat can tell you.

So far my order process has been great.
Sponsored