First Name
Donnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR, 23 Wildtrak Bronco w/Sasquatch package
Occupation
Benefits Manager
Do I go with Fusion or RPM? After all the reading I've done, I'm leaning towards RPM. I'm torn! Any advice and pros/cons would be much appreciated!

I live in VA so all of my wheeling is on the East Coast. Slick rock in PA and TN mostly, all rock crawling. I currently have an all Synergy setup but would like to replace the tie rod and drag link. I also have the Synergy steering stabilizer relocation axle side bracket. Will that work with the RPM Steering set-up and tie rod bracket?

Thanks in advance for your responses!
Sponsored

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Do I go with Fusion or RPM? After all the reading I've done, I'm leaning towards RPM. I'm torn! Any advice and pros/cons would be much appreciated!

I live in VA so all of my wheeling is on the East Coast. Slick rock in PA and TN mostly, all rock crawling. I currently have an all Synergy setup but would like to replace the tie rod and drag link. I also have the Synergy steering stabilizer relocation axle side bracket. Will that work with the RPM Steering set-up and tie rod bracket?

Thanks in advance for your responses!
I've been very pleased with the RPM Performance linkages and tie rod clamp. I prefer the 2" aluminum bars over the 1.75" used by fusion. Also, RPM utilizes serrated Bellville washers between the jam nuts and bars.

A couple of recent pics. 1st was during some prep for a road trip to Tennessee. 2nd was taken in Windrock.
Jeep Wrangler JL Fusion 4x4 vs RPM Steering Setup 20220818_154333
Jeep Wrangler JL Fusion 4x4 vs RPM Steering Setup 20220906_163714

OP
OP
Jeepin_Donnie

Jeepin_Donnie

First Name
Donnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR, 23 Wildtrak Bronco w/Sasquatch package
Occupation
Benefits Manager
I've been very pleased with the RPM Performance linkages and tie rod clamp. I prefer the 2" aluminum bars over the 1.75" used by fusion. Also, RPM utilizes serrated Bellville washers between the jam nuts and bars.

A couple of recent pics. 1st was during some prep for a road trip to Tennessee. 2nd was taken in Windrock.
Awesome! Thanks for the input! What axle side bracket are you using for your stabilizer? I have the same Fox stabilizer. Thanks again! I'm looking forward to ordering my RPM setup once their Black Friday sale starts!

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Awesome! Thanks for the input! What axle side bracket are you using for your stabilizer? I have the same Fox stabilizer. Thanks again! I'm looking forward to ordering my RPM setup once their Black Friday sale starts!
For the axle side stabilizer mount, I'm using the SteerSmarts double sheer bracket.
Jeep Wrangler JL Fusion 4x4 vs RPM Steering Setup 20211002_173938

Mx5red

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2020 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
For the axle side stabilizer mount, I'm using the SteerSmarts double sheer bracket.
Jeep Wrangler JL Fusion 4x4 vs RPM Steering Setup 20211002_173938
I thought you went from synergy to metalcloak lift. Why remove the steersmarts track bar, too big? Or is that current?

Sponsored

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I thought you went from synergy to metalcloak lift. Why remove the steersmarts track bar, too big? Or is that current?
Actually, I used to have the 2" Dynatrac Endurosport lift that I completed with synergy control arms and rear track bar and SteerSmarts front end. All of that was pulled out when I went to the full Metalcloak Gamechanger.

SteerSmarts are great parts, but the front track bar was hitting the ARB diff cover whenever the front end compressed. I did a further upgrade from the SteerSmarts steering linkages to the stronger RPM aluminum setup because I was overhauling the front axle and figured why not. That pic you quoted was taken during that overhaul. This is the pile of parts that went on that day, followed by before and after shots...
Jeep Wrangler JL Fusion 4x4 vs RPM Steering Setup 20211002_104619_resized
Jeep Wrangler JL Fusion 4x4 vs RPM Steering Setup 20200613_202559
Jeep Wrangler JL Fusion 4x4 vs RPM Steering Setup 20211013_132423

word302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
I’d add the new Rock Krawler steering setup to your short list. Haven’t installed it yet but the boxes just arrive. Pure beef.
Sponsored