Funny story

Georgew48

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
the wife and I were at Home Depot yesterday in her new Firecracket Red Rubicon when this man came up to us and said “I hate those things” pointing at my wife’s Jeep. At first I was a little taken back but soon realized he was not serious. He went on to say that he drives a car hauler for Jeep and is so busy delivering new jeeps that he hardly has time for anything else. I told him it was people like me and my wife that keep him employed. We both laughed and went our separate ways.
Sponsored

RockyMtnHigh

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon - Punk'n Orange
I get approached all the time at gas stations and such, with "That's a JL isn't it?". Always glad to talk about it of course. On my road trip to Colorado I meet a guy, I kid you not, In a Jeep shirt and hat, bounding over to me. We got to talking and he was on his way back from wheeling in Colorado (I guess if you're at a gas station in Nebraska you're either coming from or going to Colorado) and was so geeked about my JL that he gave me his copy of Colorado 4x4 trails from his car :like: It feels good to be a part of the Jeep community

JIMBOX

First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CHEROKEE TRAILHAWK/ JEEP GLADIATOR
Occupation
RETIRED
Heh Heh, the last young guy I met at one of my gas stations here in Fernley. Nv--said to me--

Where did you get that(Firecracker red Jl) or did you do the CUSTOM WORK ????

These things remind me of getting CORVETTES years ago---

W.E.

JIMBO